wow, that is expensive Icecap. Hagerty just moved in here to Sask not long ago. My broker said that every province is not the same when it comes to insurance. I get some discount cause of multi vehicle with them, flawless drivers history, no claims, and I didn't take the flat bed towing option cause I already have that with my CAA membership.

wow, that is expensive Icecap.flawless drivers history, no claims, and I didn't take the flat bed towing option cause I already have that with my CAA membership.
I did the same Xfire82. I've had a BCAA premier membership that includes a free annual 300 Km tow if required. I've had BCAA for more than 25 years so saw no need for the Hagerty extra bells and whistles. The $ 1,700 they quoted me was without the road service and extras. My initial Hagerty policy that I took out when we got the car in late 2016 was $1,400. During the first year we had no claims, accidents, traffic violations or used their road service. We bought the policy in Kelowna BC where the car originated and the renewal would have been in the BC Lower mainland where they wanted $300 more for less coverage as we didn't want their Road Service or other bells and whistles like rare parts sourcing.

• Wow
Reactions: XFIRE82
that is high, wow . your car is worth twice mine but why such a big difference. 5 years ago I got my 49 truck appraised at 68K , insurance with SGI our govt ins and they only would do it for 63K, just over 500 bucks a year, I forget the exact amount. Now that Hagerty is here I'm going to get their quote as soon as renewal is up and it needs a fresh appraisal anyway after 5 years , but I can't see it being anywhere near what you got there for premium's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.