Well I am officially back. Bought a 2019 manual coupe, perf exhaust, transparent roof, stinger hood stripe, carbon flash pkg, red calipers, black wheels, carbon flash spoiler. Black on Black. pretty happy guy! Friend in the business made me a deal I could not refuse! Pic soon, the waiting is going to kill me!

Sweet Dan. :thumbs:

Reactions: Dantanman
Well I am officially back. Bought a 2019 manual coupe, perf exhaust, transparent roof, stinger hood stripe, carbon flash pkg, red calipers, black wheels, carbon flash spoiler. Black on Black. pretty happy guy! Friend in the business made me a deal I could not refuse! Pic soon, the waiting is going to kill me!
Nice and congrats! So what trim level and can you share % off msrp you got or pm.....

The shopping begins, the Grand Sport worth the extra money? I haven't read to extensively about it, looks like a Z06 without the supercharger? Mine would never see the track and 460 hp is probably enough. I know much of this will come down to what a person values most but I'm open to hear from the guys with experience being pretty new to the Vette world
I.M.H.O. and I am on my 4th corvette and have read a lot about all models of the C7; I would, without hesitation, buy the G.S. - best handling, best performing, super looking and can handle just about any other car out there costing way more money. When I bought mine I did not know that a G.S. was coming out the following year or I would have waited. I've read a lot of articles; but, in a nutshell: 460 H.P. with unbelievable handling - more car than you will ever need - no supercharger (less weight) - no overheating issues - and, less money than a Z06 . Don't get me wrong the Z06 is a nice car; but, really, do you need all that H.P.?

Congrats Dan... Sweet looking Vette.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread