wowsers.... great video... gonna be a lot of us relating to that one Les. I had to laugh when she almost fell and he shielded the vette.... The Doritos scene rang really close to home too...lol.... Lots of hand prints to buff off that car now too.... Great find! :Cheers2:

Doritos....myself and the wife used to drive to NYC 6 or 7 times a year. She always fell asleep. On one trip, I carefully placed a full bag of Doritos on her... one Dorito at a time... while she was asleep.

It is funny after so many years how that has become one of her funniest stories of us to tell. She sure never found it funny at the time.

Reactions: Cruzin
Doritos....myself and the wife used to drive to NYC 6 or 7 times a year. She always fell asleep. On one trip, I carefully placed a full bag of Doritos on her... one Dorito at a time... while she was asleep.

It is funny after so many years how that has become one of her funniest stories of us to tell. She sure never found it funny at the time.
lol... Ok... now that is hilarious...

A previous owner of our car used Q'tips to clean the engine. That might be him in the video. A touch of OCD perhaps. We look after our cars to but we do enjoy them at the same time.
Whew! Thank you Keith. Brenda has diagnosed me with OCD numerous times when it comes to the vettes. Having never used a cue tip on the engine, I can now quote you and mount a reasonable defense to her accusations... :Woohoo:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.