Had the car out today and went for a drive. A bit earlier than I had intended but I couldn't wait any longer. It felt great but there will be some dust and dirt on her for sure. Worth the clean up time!

Nice! It's so worth the little bit of dust and dirt. Cleaning is half the fun if owning these cars.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Hey we're even getting signs of spring in Northern Alberta.

15 above for Tuesday coming up........might be time to purge the WW fluid from the methanol tank and add the good stuff!

Cheers,

Garry

Put The Battery In ...

Started Her Up ....

Pulled Her Outta Of The Garage To The Edge Of The Driveway ...

Left Her Running For A Bit Then Back Her Back Into The Garage ...

Way To Much Dirt And Salt On The Roads ...

Will Wait Till All The Turners and Bikes Get Use To Driving On The Roads ...

Before The Real Muscle Machine Come Out To Play ....

I won't have a choice from Saturday because a buyer of my winter-car is picking it up from me that day, so I'll be car-less other than my Corvette or my wife's ride which i don't really want to rely on. Looking forward to it!

Taking the '94 back out on Monday over to Manny's for some 'adjustments'. :D

Monday's forecast is light rain so it could be a little messy.
Like Justin said, it'll be fun cleaning her up again if she does get her gills dirty.:D

Taking the '94 back out on Monday over to Manny's for some 'adjustments'. :D

Monday's forecast is light rain so it could be a little messy.
Like Justin said, it'll be fun cleaning her up again if she does get her gills dirty.:D

What "adjustments" are in the works Colin?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

There is still a snow drift in front of the driveshed. I am hoping that the heavy rain today will take care of the drift and clean up the roads. Want to get her out on Sunday!!
Here's Hoping.
Eric

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.