🙏🏻
was in the wrong vehicle last year
for my x-🇨🇦 YYC to YFC and back cruising
and stopping in to visit as the best-route roads to Murray’s place were all dug up ☹️
and I did not go a selfish direction and ask him to venture out to meet me somewhere along my paved-path as I kinda felt he was perhaps not up to it at the time.
Hind-sight now as I am in the Sierra for this year’s maritime experience, that it will now be a return trip west through the states next week.
🙏🏻
Had many virtual interactions with “the Man ..” (personal reference some may relate to) and I do have some sweet treasures of his that he auctioned for CCF fundraising. I appreciate the authentic Dale Earnhardt #3 signature along with 2 other very special ones. More appreciative is knowing what I do know of Murray’s career/life with so many stories that remained to be heard …
Godspeed my friend …
🥲🙏🏻

Last edited:
🙏🏻
was in the wrong vehicle last year
for my x-🇨🇦 YYC to YFC and back cruising
and stopping in to visit as the best-route roads to Murray’s place were all dug up ☹️
and I did not go a selfish direction and ask him to venture out to meet me somewhere along my paved-path as I kinda felt he was perhaps not up to it at the time.
Hind-sight now as I am in the Sierra for this year’s maritime experience, that it will now be a return trip west through the states next week.
🙏🏻
Had many virtual interactions with “the Man ..” (personal reference some may relate to) and I do have some sweet treasures of his that he auctioned for CCF fundraising. I appreciate the authentic Dale Earnhardt #3 signature along with 2 other very special ones. More appreciative is knowing what I do know of Murray’s career/life with so many stories that remained to be heard …
Godspeed my friend …
🥲🙏🏻
Spence.. I had forgotten all about Murray’s auction donations.
He had plenty of automotive pictures and collectables from his time as racing writing in some auto publications.
He was always sharing his information,

Graham