So I guess I've criticized so better throw my 22 cents in too.

MSRP for a 1LZ Coupe, Base....no bells and whistles $221,500.00.
3LZ - $245,699.00

Then add delivery, dealer prep, fuel, and all the other things the dealer will add on without you asking for it. Then Luxury tax and GST.... for us in AB. No provincial tax here.... So now we're climbing into the $290,000.00 range. If you can afford that, you may as well dress it with lots of CF, Z07 or whatever else as well and we are over $300,000.00.

That will separate the disposable income Corvette guys from the ones that will start looking toward Porsche, McLaren etc.

And no. I don't have a friend who's second cousin's stepfather's sister is dating a guy who knows someone that works for GM.... :rofl:

So I guess I've criticized so better throw my 22 cents in too.

MSRP for a 1LZ Coupe, Base....no bells and whistles $221,500.00.
3LZ - $245,699.00

Then add delivery, dealer prep, fuel, and all the other things the dealer will add on without you asking for it. Then Luxury tax and GST.... for us in AB. No provincial tax here.... So now we're climbing into the $290,000.00 range. If you can afford that, you may as well dress it with lots of CF, Z07 or whatever else as well and we are over $300,000.00.

That will separate the disposable income Corvette guys from the ones that will start looking toward Porsche, McLaren etc.

And no. I don't have a friend who's second cousin's stepfather's sister is dating a guy who knows someone that works for GM.... :rofl:
So you think a base zr1 will be 60,000 more than a Z06?

Yup. The dual turbo alone will add $40,000....
OK, since the Z06 is more than that over the Stingray I suppose that makes sense.
Oh, and BTW, I'm jealous that you got to see one of my all time favourite bands live!

Now this is what the new ZR1 should look like

Poll: Which Mid-Engine C8 Corvette Rendering is Your Favorite? -  CorvetteForum

But chances are very good ... it will look like this still nice ... but I would just go for the Z06 ... 150 starting in the US .... 219 starting in Canada :confused:

ZR1 Rendered Without Any Camo - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum  Discussion

Z06 base price is $146,300 so Rruuff is saying $75,200 more
Yup. A cheap USED C7 ZR1 in Canada is $235k and lots listed for over $300k... GM is in this for the money. There will be so few of these available in North America that they can price it to appeal to only a small percentage of buyers that will still eat it up... JMO

That's including luxury tax , destination and other fees

My base price is correct
So can you buy one for 149? No, so my base is correct! :p
You won't be able to buy a ZR1 without those as well, so we should include them on the ZR1 price also.
I'll let RRuuFF edit his if he wants.

So can you buy one for 149? No, so my base is correct! :p
You won't be able to buy a ZR1 without those as well, so we should include them on the ZR1 price also.
I'll let RRuuFF edit his if he wants.
By the time this ZR1 makes it to Canada it could be 2026 and no more luxury tax, Rruff says PC to abolish it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread