I have seen prices for jacking pucks all over the map. Amazon had a good price for red ones ($40) but I came across their black ones (same manufacturer) for $14. Bought them and installed them this morning. In case anyone is looking. They DO fit on C8s.
1624982067731.jpg

I have red as well and recommend that colour, so they stand out like a sore thumb for anyone looking under your vehicle...best not to take any chances.

Mine worked as planned with a mechanic unfamiliar with Corvettes who easily found and understood the significance of my jack pucks once I explained. My 2 cents.

Amazon.ca , all aluminum $14.95 tax in with free shipping delivered to my door in less than a week. I can't figure out how they even make money on these things
I am unable to find these. Please post the link or product identifier. Thank you!

Has anyone bought C8 jacking pucks recently? I just looked for the Potauto pads on Amazon Canada and they are now priced at $90, not the $14.95 back in June!!
These look similar and are cheaper. I guess Potauto realized they could get a lot more money for their s.

Also possible Amazon screwed up the price in the first place. Seems to happen on occasion, good for those who got the "deal".
If you’re referring to Amazon (Canada) they routinely have after sellers looking for big profits. Most recently I wanted to purchase a Bosch router table which normally sold for $299.99 however Amazon as a seller was out of stock. There was a guy selling his, brand new but he listed it for $599.99. I guess if your desperate, wealthy or ignorant you might go for that. I waited a couple of weeks for it to get back in stock and bought one. Right now you can order “Jungle Cruise” in 4K for $90.00 from an after seller or wait until it actually comes out and pay $34.99.

As well for those near the border Amazon (US) often blows away Amazon (Canada) even after exchange for the exact same item. I “used” to (pre-Covid) order from Amazon (US) and ship to a package and freight business 15 minutes in Michigan from me!

peter

I have a slot car set and look for bargains on cars. Scaletrix came out with some new F1 cars a while ago, scrolled through a bunch of liveries and found one at $14.99 the rest were $90.00. Took a chance and ordered two and low and behold they arrived a few days later. I have seen other cars with an asking price in the hundreds of dollars on Amazon when a quick internet search shows the same ones in the thirty dollar range from other suppliers. That is what I find odd about Amazon, the longer they have them in stock the higher the price.

Just have to keep an eye out I guess. :thumbs:

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.