Absolutely awesome "life brief" that you wrote as it seems apparent that you are "dialing-it-down" a tad into what many people dream of - and yours being the C7. No mocking intended as I just felt there had to be a little more to the story behind your Plate.
The photo radar ticket was first to come to my mind since, being blessed by one myself, the envelope comes as an "invoice" for a Portrait taken of the a$$ end.
I tried to swap my Wife's plate that we got in 2002 for a new Pontiac Montana that we bought. It was in typical-celebration a few months after delivering our daughter.
Anyways, text messaging wasn't real big in our lives at the time and her standard issue plate is WTF-665. I focused on being grateful that the numbers were not all 6's at the time but what a conversation her letters has now become. She's keeping her plate on her now-Acadia for her next vehicle (??? undetermined at the moment).

That being said, should a weekend day at a Hortons or A&W or ??? in Calgary be good on your agenda, please PM a group of the Calgary responders so that I (we) can buy you a coffee. Cheers :thumbs:
I see pictures of Vettes on the wall at the A and W on Glenmore Trail in Calgary and would love to see all of your cars in person one Friday nite at that location now that I am returning to Calgary (BACK HOME AGAIN!)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.