Nov 3, 2012
buckhorn ontario
VetteCoins
Car
heading to shannonville on sunday with the studebaker to run nostalgia/gas. kent will be going along to crew for me. kent was kind enough to detail the stude. the car is so shiny the competition will be blinded and i should have no problem making it to the final round. :Woohoo: :Pistolsmiley:

heading to shannonville on sunday with the studebaker to run nostalgia/gas. kent will be going along to crew for me. kent was kind enough to detail the stude. the car is so shiny the competition will be blinded and i should have no problem making it to the final round. :Woohoo: :Pistolsmiley:

My pleasure to detail the race car my friend i cant wait to see the beast unleesh all it,s badness race day is almost here.

Kent

had a lot of fun and made it to the third round. the car ran 8.20 - 8.22 and 8.22 with a misfire !!! had a plug wire off and that i believe fouled that plug. i dialed in at 8.19 and the car stayed consistent !!!
030.JPG
031.JPG

sat aug 22 kent and i will be heading back to shannonville to run the studebaker in their next nostalgia meet. the car is tuned and sounds good, i hope to pick up the 7/10's i lost last time out. if the dollar ever gets back i'd like to start building the 406 small block. be cool to get into the 6's in the 1/8th mile.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread