I went to Northgate Chev on Thursday to ask about this upgrade with the service manager. At first he knew nothing of this. But he looked into it immediatly and called me within an hour. He said yes it is available. Now he's checking to see what will be covered under the basic 3yr warranty and what will not be as for the cost. He'll call me soon as I told him my warranty is up on May 8th. Come on snow. MELT.
I'll keep you posted.
Ken

Reactions: ddgermann
I went to Northgate Chev on Thursday to ask about this upgrade with the service manager. At first he knew nothing of this. But he looked into it immediatly and called me within an hour. He said yes it is available. Now he's checking to see what will be covered under the basic 3yr warranty and what will not be as for the cost. He'll call me soon as I told him my warranty is up on May 8th. Come on snow. MELT.
I'll keep you posted.
Ken

It's not supposed to be covered under warranty, but that being said, i've heard some have pulled it off.

Let us know how it turns out. My dealer said their techs have a training in 2 weeks and they plan on asking about it so until then, no action.

It's not supposed to be covered under warranty, but that being said, i've heard some have pulled it off.

Let us know how it turns out. My dealer said their techs have a training in 2 weeks and they plan on asking about it so until then, no action.
Sounds like they may be close to releasing the upgrades to the Canadian dealers. This is great news and it would be nice to hear from someone who gets it done so we can quote part numbers, prices and places to call for the dealer to get the information if they do not know how to do the upgrade.
thanks

My dealer told me today that the price would be 500$

Mine is not available yet, but should be very soon (listed as end of Q1)
Anyone have luck with a dealer on getting the upgrade done. I called my dealer a week ago and got the same old answer that it was not available yet even though it has been available in the US for about 3 months. Should get my car out of storage this weekend as there is no snow in the forecast for a change. Spring has been brutal here.
thanks Bill

Has any one in Canada had the MRC suspension done. I phoned my dealer today and the part number that I got from an American corvette forum was not available in Canada
just wondering if anyone had it done and what was the cost
my car is a 2015 with Z51 option and magnetic ride control.
thanks
bill

I just got the ESCM suspension upgrade completed on my 2015 Z51. At Northgate Chevrolet Edmonton.
$350 CAD plus tax. Tour mode feels a bit softer. Unsure about the sport mode. Might just have to track the car to find out.
At least the price was not in USD$. It was actually cheaper then the states.

I had my '16 Z06 (non Z07) done by Murray GM in Abbotsford.
They did charge me $600 plus tax.
Since I only got the car in November last year,and it has been sitting in the garage for the most part,
I have not noticed any difference (I have nothing to compare it to).
But at our last Autocross, we (my wife and i) were VERY pleased with the performance.

I just got the ESCM suspension upgrade completed on my 2015 Z51. At Northgate Chevrolet Edmonton.
$350 CAD plus tax. Tour mode feels a bit softer. Unsure about the sport mode. Might just have to track the car to find out.
At least the price was not in USD$. It was actually cheaper then the states.
Since I am expecting a lot of confusion from my dealer when I call again, do you have a part number and a telephone number for the service department to call to get the download or any other things that were needed for the dealer to get this installed. There has been so much confusion with this that I am sure we could all benefit from your experience at your dealer
thanking you in advance

Reactions: Baby Ray
My understanding is that each dealer has to call in for a code for each car and is given a price at the time. I was told it is $350 CAD plus tax. Now I don’t if there is a difference in price for Z51 cars verses Z06 cars. It does look like the Z51 cars upgrades are for TOUR and Sport mode only. Where the Z06 upgrade includes the TRACK mode to be upgraded as well. So maybe it’s more $$ for the Z06. Not to sure. I hope this can help.
Ken
E22CCE5C-B829-46B8-97DE-87FFB179B6AE.jpeg

I just did the MRC calibration on my 17 Z06, A8 with 10,000 km, at Wallace Chev in Milton, Ontario who performed the service so they are familiar now as I was their first customer. K19 suspension control module. It took a few hours as they have to get the download from GM. If you give them the vin in advance they can get the file ready and I expect it would be shorter. It has been one day as the car has to sit to temperature calibrate as well. I can only talk to the Tour setting thus far but it does feel more compliant and less float/bounce over some bumps. My car is lowerd on stock bolts and after 1 ride I think it is an improvement, not that I was unhappy before. I don't have much time on the new update but certainly feels nice and planted. Overall I recommend doing it but be prepared if your dealer is unfamiliar. Use the labour code OP 0602448 as customer does not pay for the labour GM does, you pay for the software download. Deal with Scott the service advisor a good car guy with great customer service. Overall Wallace was a good experiece and I recommend them for service. I got most of the details from the US forum but thought I would add my Toronto side to help out the locals.

My understanding is that each dealer has to call in for a code for each car and is given a price at the time. I was told it is $350 CAD plus tax. Now I don’t if there is a difference in price for Z51 cars verses Z06 cars. It does look like the Z51 cars upgrades are for TOUR and Sport mode only. Where the Z06 upgrade includes the TRACK mode to be upgraded as well. So maybe it’s more $$ for the Z06. Not to sure. I hope this can help.
Ken
View attachment 16157
I got ahold of my dealer last week in London Ontario and he said to call him back this week as they have heard of the upgrade.. I phoned him today and he knows the process and I have booked an appointment for next Tuesday. He sounded like he knew how to get it done, so we shall see. Sounds exactly like what Baby Ray had done in Edmonton, so I am thanking him for all his help in nailing down the process.
Thanks again.
Bill

• Useful
Reactions: Baby Ray and Nik
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.