View attachment 10197 Brent08 arrives same spot 4 days following with his wife Debbie.
We are very grateful for an awesome day with such good people.
Spence & Freda

Funny thing that our neighbors @ [HASHTAG]#923[/HASHTAG] do not mind at all that we use a parking spot behind their garage.
Husband has picked "Blue" (MikeysZ06) and Wife has picked "Red" (Brent08)
Thank you Spence and Freda for a truly wonderful afternoon! You have a beautiful spot there at the lake and the cabin is great , so much character, I would not change a thing. The sun was shining, the lunch was delicious, and interesting conversation with you and your daughter - a fine young girl! You have much to be proud of. We will be in touch!
Brent & Debbie

Thank you Spence and Freda for a truly wonderful afternoon! You have a beautiful spot there at the lake and the cabin is great , so much character, I would not change a thing. The sun was shining, the lunch was delicious, and interesting conversation with you and your daughter - a fine young girl! You have much to be proud of. We will be in touch!
Brent & Debbie
Isn't that a peaceful spot Brent. And as you say and I agree,the cabin needs very little work I think,I like the rustic look over the places few doors down.

Reactions: YFCvii
View attachment 10197 Brent08 arrives same spot 4 days following with his wife Debbie.
We are very grateful for an awesome day with such good people.
Spence & Freda

Funny thing that our neighbors @ [HASHTAG]#923[/HASHTAG] do not mind at all that we use a parking spot behind their garage.
Husband has picked "Blue" (MikeysZ06) and Wife has picked "Red" (Brent08)
Isn't that a peaceful spot Brent. And as you say and I agree,the cabin needs very little work I think,I like the rustic look over the places few doors down.
Yes Mike, character makes it unique and very comfortable I think. Ideal spot as well, so restful sitting on the patio by the beach. Careful on those zero gravity chairs though, check your pockets before you leave...

Reactions: YFCvii
Hmm,I wasn't told that by the hosts !! They neglected to mention that in the "rules of occupancy" speech upon arrival. :oops: :Nono1:
I was waiting for your reaction to my comment....:) unnoticed by all there my wallet had fallen out of my pocket when I got up from the chair.
I did not notice it missing until I arrived home. Spence had messaged me when he found it after I left and he even left voice mail but we didn't hear my cell phone which was set too low. I had to drive back out there and pick it up, and then home again, which is a two hour return trip! I felt bad returning and disrupting their evening after we had just been there.

Spence and I agreed that it was time for me to consider moving up to a C7 as he could have got ahold of me through the Apple car play :) lol !

And how do you feel about that? Moving up to a C7 ? I might consider that in 2/3 years,
I keep emotionally flip flopping on that. I would love to get a C7 but I still love my C6. Unfortunately I can't have both.

Going to have this on shortly if anyone's interested in following me. Chomping at the bit here to go somewhere. Some Alberta tourism stuff coming later today from the mountains I think.

IMG_2286.JPG

Castle Mountain. Loads of forest fire smoke in the Bow Valley.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread