BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
for anyone whose interested in my travels to Pigeon Lake shortly. If anyone cares to send a text with encouragement,malicious comments,humor,advice or criticisms,please do !!

403-383-1357.

IMG_2022.JPG

Reactions: Brent08
Glympse on for the evening road back ... Great to have you out here for a good part of Today Mike.
Enjoyable couple of hours on Pigeon Lake with the British Columbia Deep Purple (Smoke on the Water).
Finding Pelican Island ... My enjoying Full Throttle for the first time after breaking in my 2015 Larson LSR2100.
Great conversation, Fun tour of the local shops along with an awesome C6 Z06 parking
to distract all the Construction Workers walking by during the day.
Thanks!
Spence & the Tribe

Last edited:
IMG_2043.JPG
Glympse on for the evening road back ... Great to have you out here for a good part of Today Mike.
Enjoyed a couple of hours in British Columbia Deep Purple (Smoke on the Water).
Finding Pelican Island on Pigeon Lake ... Full Throttle for the first time after breaking in my 2015 Larson LSR2100.
Great conversation, Fun tour of the local shops along with an awesome C6 Z06 parking
to distract all the Construction Workers walking by during the day.
Thanks!
Spence & the Tribe
And a heartfelt thank you for being the most gracious hosts. And yes,the conversations always leave me a little wiser upon my departure. I'd like to believe that anyway,

The little walk through the 2 "garage sale" stores begs a return visit. I saw a few things for myself. As well as something quite nice for the hosts. Little do they know !! Lol.

The boat is absolutely sick !! Just another form of stress relief. My first time on anything the quality of a Larson LSR. Arrrgh Billy !!! I feel like I've been to Sea !!

Thank you Spence for that special hour and a bit. Don't kid yourself !! You have 2 Corvettes. All in all,a great day,car ran great on the way up there....Ran even better on the way home. Check out my ltrs used per 100 kms.

View attachment 10156
And a heartfelt thank you for being the most gracious hosts. And yes,the conversations always leave me a little wiser upon my departure. I'd like to believe that anyway,

The little walk through the 2 "garage sale" stores begs a return visit. I saw a few things for myself. As well as something quite nice for the hosts. Little do they know !! Lol.

The boat is absolutely sick !! Just another form of stress relief. My first time on anything the quality of a Larson LSR. Arrrgh Billy !!! I feel like I've been to Sea !!

Thank you Spence for that special hour and a bit. Don't kid yourself !! You have 2 Corvettes. All in all,a great day,car ran great on the way up there....Ran even better on the way home. Check out my ltrs used per 100 kms.

On your fuel economy Mike - I'm still old school and only relate to miles per gallon.
Here is the conversion:
Litres divided by 4.54 = Imperial Gallons
(8.0 L divided by 4.54 = 1.762 Imperial Gallons)
Kilometers X 0.621 = Miles
(100 km 0.621 - 62.1 Miles)

62.1 Miles divided by 1.762 Imperial gallons = 35.24 MPG !!!!
Another thing to love about our Corvettes!!!
(Sorry posted on wrong comment I guess - this was to go with your dash picture!)

On your fuel economy Mike - I'm still old school and only relate to miles per gallon.
Here is the conversion:
Litres divided by 4.54 = Imperial Gallons
(8.0 L divided by 4.54 = 1.762 Imperial Gallons)
Kilometers X 0.621 = Miles
(100 km 0.621 - 62.1 Miles)

62.1 Miles divided by 1.762 Imperial gallons = 35.24 MPG !!!!
Another thing to love about our Corvettes!!!
Just like my folks,still use imperial methods. Fahrenheit,lbs instead of kilos.

That's incredible mileage. Thanks for converting that Brent. I took that pic to show a non believer at work. I'll be owed a teen burger combo now !!

Reactions: Dub and Brent08
My C6 was also an American car Mike. When I wanted Imperial MPG I would just re-set the gauges to US values and multiply the MPG by 1.2... Voila; Imperial MPG....
Hmmmm.... after Brent's conversion post I get the feeling I took the lazy way option.... :Banghead:
I thought of that after I thanked Brent. I could've switched over in the DIC.:banghead: Brent went full Doc Brown from BTTF fame with the chart figures. :Biggrin:

Reactions: Brent08
OK, I got my calculator thing-a-ma-jig reset.
Now how do we do this converting thing again ???
View attachment 10161
Just seeing this now and laughing my head off!!! Boy you guys are having fun with this!! And by the way the US mileage X 1.2 is a heck of a short cut!
Thank you all for the chuckles!

iOS Image - 695738810.jpg
Brent08 arrives same spot 4 days following with his wife Debbie.
We are very grateful for an awesome day with such good people.
Spence & Freda

Funny thing that our neighbors @ [HASHTAG]#923[/HASHTAG] do not mind at all that we use a parking spot behind their garage.
Husband has picked "Blue" (MikeysZ06) and Wife has picked "Red" (Brent08)

Last edited:
A few pictures finally to upload from MikeysZ06 run on Pigeon Lake.
A Rock Island in the middle of nowhere on Pigeon Lake ... We call Pelican Island
Yup ... lots of them ... awesome birds in flight
The smoke is from the BC Fires

DSC_0082-a1.jpg

DSC_0094-a1.jpg

DSC_0075-a1.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread