Wow... Always a shock when we hear of a forum friend who is ill for any reason. Even though we are all friends in this cyber space world, it's still a reminder that we are all just normal people. Please let Keith know that I'm only one of a whole bunch here that will be saying a prayer for him and his family.
Thanks very much for the post Doug.

Eric

Oh my. Doug when did this happen?

Keith, Wendy's and my thoughts are with you and Dale. Get well quickly my friend.

Hopefully Doug can keep us up to date on what is happening.

Miracles of modern medicine hopefully with have Keith up and about very quickly.

Keith,

Knowing so well the strength of the people here to help in getting you through a medical situation, my thoughts and prayers go out to you now. You will have a full recovery and will be back yet for many miles of driving pleasure! Keep the faith my friend!

Garry

Thanks for the well wishes. Things went smoothly after a four way bypass in the Southlake Hospital in Newmarket. One of the better places to be if you have heart problems. I had the very best of care. We were at a wedding for a niece. Fortunately, a Doctor, and two nurses were also at the wedding. My sister had nitro spray and aspirin, so that worked out well. The local fire department emergency vehicle was there right away and those guys had their act together. The ambulance was a little farther away but arrived soon after. Once stabilized, they operated on me this past Friday and arrived arrived home yesterday afternoon. Getting around pretty well considering all things. Six weeks and I will be driving again. Not to worry. You can't keep us old dogs down. ;)

Reactions: Nik and nascar03
Keith, it is so great to see your post on here again so soon. I think it is fair to say everyone was concerned for you.

If you need anything just let me know. If you need to store your Corvette at my place so it can be driven I can do that to.:Biggrin::Biggrin:

Take care of yourself.:thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.