Well....the numbers are in! I am gonna wait a couple more hours in case anyone else would like to guess. All in good fun so why not throw some numbers out there

Reactions: Nik
I don't see a basline tq number for Jord but I know he told me before he would guess the same hp as tq for the low numbers. So 358 tq for him it is. As to how I am gonna figure the winner is to make it as simple as possible. I asked for 4 separate numbers as guesses. I will add all your numbers together and then add all the actual numbers together. I will figure the difference between the two and that is your number. Doesn't matter if you were low or high. Whoever has the lowest number wins. Seems as simple and as fair as I can make it.

Reactions: Riley P
Ahhhh.... so this is much like the fellow that taught me how to play Chess... He just explained the rules after we were already playing....That was 43 years ago and he still breaks a new rule out every time we play.... :confused:

I forgot to take into consideration the axle-back exhaust, and made my guesses based on the car being completely stock. I would guess the exhaust to add 5hp and 8tq, but changing my mind now is arguably not fair. Looking forward to hearing these numbers! Are you excited to drive it now?

I forgot to take into consideration the axle-back exhaust, and made my guesses based on the car being completely stock. I would guess the exhaust to add 5hp and 8tq, but changing my mind now is arguably not fair. Looking forward to hearing these numbers! Are you excited to drive it now?
Oh hell yeah!

Wow, Tim! That's some strong numbers and the torque is fantastic!

Congratulations Eric! Now I need to get to work on your prize! Looks like something C7ish is in order.....

Reactions: Tinman
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread