Wowsers... thanks everyone.... wish I could count on that number picking luck in the 649... But I will take it..Even if it was a barely educated guess. Especially with the promise of something on canvas from Jordy... The mere mention of canvas automatically leads me to think Jordy may have an artistic flair, and I do appreciate art, in any form.... And then there is also the test drive.. Who doesn't like taking a recently modded Corvette for a run... especially when it has someone else's licence plate... :rolleyes:... You the man Tim... see you in Ponoka.... woohoooo....

c5-corvette-burnout-o.gif

Reactions: Tinman and nascar03
Congrats Eric.
And congrats Tinman..those are great numbers.
I'm surprised at the base numbers...!
Than
I knew it was a strong car for some reason...well now I know why haha. The tq numbers were a shock. Can't wait to try it tomorrow. So just for giggles jeremiad and I did the backward math to figure out crank numbers and I am sure we are very close....we figure its right at 475hp and 461tq. Pretty decent for a few boltons. I really want to save for a cam now next year hahaha. And maybe a 2800 or 3200 stall.

Well.... Rewards are to those with sharp minds..... and extreme luck...

As the winner of @Tinman's dyno horsepower contest, @Jeremiad built a print for me.... It arrived at my office today and upon opening it, I was both surprised and very pleased to find a fabric (canvas?) print of my car stretched over a frame. Kudos to Jordy for offering this up and as you can see below, it has claimed a place of distinction in my man cave. Thanks again Jordy and Tim.

:worship:
print1.jpg

print2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: nascar03
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread