Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
Not too sure how to approach this, I could ramble on for paragraphs but I think I owe it to everyone, to be brief.

In short my visit to see Manny and get a set of Borla Stingers installed was nothing short of phenomenal.

For anyone like me, who frankly is a newcomer to the world of Corvettes, and is wondering where you can go to get things done...wonder no more.

Manny is the Man!

Why?

Well my short list would include:
Personable
Fun
Knowledgeable
Professional

This also applies to everyone else who was there last night,(sorry I managed to forget a few names) loved the blue C6, what a beast.

I would recommend Manny to anyone who wants work done. I know I'll be back.

I LOVE the new exhaust! Is it loud?...yes, but that was the whole point, have to say it sounds exceptional. On the way home I could't get the smile off my face, sounds nice and deep, absolute perfection.

Thanks to everyone, had a great time. I'll post a few pics later today.

Wayne

Rock on! We are super happy to have Manny here. The biggest problem with Manny is that there are not enough of him! We could really use a Manny out west. You guys in the east are lucky!!!!! Great to hear about your experience and that you can't get that smile off your face. That's what owning these cars is all about!!!

Wayne,
pity you were so concise. With the heading...Fridays at Manny's,
I was expecting an article of some length !! After all, one author made a book
out of it.....Tuesdays with Morrie.
Am in complete agreement with your assesment of the gentleman in question !

Take care, Tony, in a wet welland

Wayne, it was a pleasure metting you yesterday at Manny's and yes, Steve's heavily modded blue Z06 truly is a beast. I liked your ride as the white is very stricking. The Borla exhaust certainly did have a nice low rumble to it at idle and opened up nicely as you left.
As you have now entered the world of mods, I caution you that the smile you experienced yesterday will only be amplified as you continue to make your vette into an individual representation of what you enjoy. The sky (and open road) is the limit.
Even though I was not fortunate to have my ride being worked on last evening, I enjoyed the company and look forward to having Manny and Rob pull some wrenches on my car shortly.

Wayne , thanks so much for letting me work on your Vette .
The white with red interior comb is striking , one of my faves for sure .
It was a pleaseure to meet a true gentleman . Look forward to doing something more for you in the near future :seeya:

Last edited:
this MONDAY at Mannys

I am going down this Monday afternoon (2 April) at 6 pm to see Manny for a Vararam and oil change and discusions for future visits - I too am new to the Corvette world and look forward to seeing Manny's Magic. All others in the area available like Colin - plse do drop by to say hello if you can - otherwise I will see you all on May 26th.

Duff

:D

I am going down this Monday afternoon (2 April) at 6 pm to see Manny for a Vararam and oil change and discusions for future visits - I too am new to the Corvette world and look forward to seeing Manny's Magic. All others in the area available like Colin - plse do drop by to say hello if you can - otherwise I will see you all on May 26th.

Duff

:D

Hey Duff.....Monday is looking good right now for me so I'll make every effort to be there. Would be nice to hook up and chat while Manny works his magic for you.
Cheers, and hope to see you Monday. Safe trip down from T.

Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.