Grants07-2.jpg

Grants07.jpg

Christophers 04 - New shoes / rubber & Carbon front splitter
Christophers3.jpg

Chrisophers4.jpg

Christophers.jpg

Christopers2.jpg

Just another fun time of friends gathering to share in our past time :canada:

It was nice meeting all you guys at Manny's last night......... Quite the little operation he has going there. I'm sure I'll be back sometime......
As much fun as it was to hook up with you guys, I have to tell ya.... getting out in my new - to - me corvette for a jaunt to Cambridge was a real blast, still smiling.

Install Vararam...... check

Well - I too made the pilgrimage to Manny's and like others on here..... yes it was worth it.... got me my vararam and now Manny has me thinking on some exhaust :)

Everything they say about Manny is true.... he is:

1. Short
2. Going Bald

More seriously:

1. A great guy
2. a great mechanic
3. knows a 5hit load about vettes
4. a great host
5. doesnt have time to eat or see his family :-0

looking forward to future visits... was nice to meet Brain and Colin as well.

I was only there for 2 hours and saw seven nice machines, from a 700 hP Monster Manny was working on to Brian's newly polished 88 to Colin's beast - I love the back end on that Grand Sport ! I think Manny's neighbors must love him and the show they get each night - Grant's 07 twin turbo departure was nice to listen to :)

Looking forward to meeting more of you on May 26th and Colin, I will send those pics I took last night off to you this evening. I was also wrong about my RPM on the highway - 1500 at 105 and 1800 at 120 kmph.

Duff

Last edited:
Well - I too made the pilrimage to Manny's and like others on here..... yes it was worth it.... got me my vararam and now Manny has me thinking on some exhaust :)

1. Short
2. Going Bald

More seriously:

1. A great guy
2. a great mechanic
4. a great host

I was only there for 2 hours and saw seven nice machines, from a 700 hP Monster Manny was working on to Brian's newly polished 88 to Colin's beast - I love the back end on that Grand Sport ! I think Manny's neighbors must love him and the show they get each night - Grant's 07 twin turbo departure was nice to listen to :)

Looking forward to meeting more of you on May 26th and Colin, I will send those pics I took last night off to you this evening. I was also wrong about my RPM on the highway - 1500 at 105 and 1800 at 120 kmph.

Duff

What do you mean going blad ......did you see any hair on my head :rofl:

Great to meet you and have the pleasure of doing some work on your Vette .

See you on the 26th :D

Last edited:
Manny is the only one I will trust to service my C6.
Borla Exhaust - check
Vararam Intake - check

Thanks pal!

Hey guys, Running a little late today due to issues with a pup at home: Sid needed a vet visit, and a new addition to the family: A new adoption: Jacob who also needed to visit our friendly vet for a visit and some attention.
All is well and pups and adoptees are fine so on with the news and picture info:

Got all the pics Duff -- checked sizes, transferred to my PHotobucket, and am ready now to post in a thread about our visit to Manny's on Monday (April 2).

I'll make a new thread for you and ask Riley to please transfer any material from Wayne's thread to the new thread including posts, pictures and such if you would please Riley.
I'll also come back here when done and post a link to the new thread for all to read and for you to add to in whatever way you please and whenever you please. Its title will be April-2 visit to Manny's

EDIT.
http://www.canadiancorvetteforums.com/forums/general-corvette-discussion/2797-april-2-visit-mannys.html#post23326

Hope that's ok. I didn't want to take away from Wayne's (Ford Prefect)'s thread in any way and thought a new personal thread of yours might be best and appropriate.

Glad to pitch in. If I can make any changes to the thread in any way just holler and our buddy Riley won't mind (I hope) with moving any posts over for us and adjusting/changing titles etc. (he's usually pretty good if you grease his palm a little - If you know what I mean.:rofl:)

Without any more chatter, I'll get to work with the picture transfer from photobucket to the new thread.

Cheers,
Colin.

Well - I too made the pilgrimage to Manny's and like others on here..... yes it was worth it.... got me my vararam and now Manny has me thinking on some exhaust :)

1. Short
2. Going Bald

More seriously:

1. A great guy
2. a great mechanic
4. a great host

Duff

Last edited:

1. Short
2. Going Bald

More seriously:

1. A great guy
2. a great mechanic
4. a great host

Duff

Hey guys, a little late tonight due to a busy day but here just the same late as it is.
Got all the pics, Duff.......transferred them to my photobucket and will post in a new thread of your own for you and edit a link back in here directing readers to the new thread.

More than two weeks to post three photos, thats a new record for me.

Consider these the before, during and after.

Had a great time as has everyone else apparently.

M23A-L.jpg

M23B-L.jpg

M23C-L.jpg

and Manny was soooo correct when he said these were LOUD :coolgleam:

haha, Familiar digs you were at there Wayne -- I'm due in tomorrow at 9 for some 'magic'.......
Glad you like the new mufflers. Can't wait to hear 'em.
Hope you can make it for a visit.
Colin

Last edited:
I am new to this Forum. I have heard a lot of good things about Manny. I have owned a C3 - 1980 Corvette for a few years but have also recently acquired a 1985 C4. Does Manny work on the older stuff as well. I would love to get some long tube headers and wake up this old L98

I am new to this Forum. I have heard a lot of good things about Manny. I have owned a C3 - 1980 Corvette for a few years but have also recently acquired a 1985 C4. Does Manny work on the older stuff as well. I would love to get some long tube headers and wake up this old L98

I too have have had an 85 vette and Manny worked on it several times. Infact, Manny had a set of headers I bought used powder coated and installed them on my 85. It was one of the best mods I did to the car.

Hey Flipr -- yes come to Cambridge and see Manny. You'll be glad you did.:D

Welcome to our forum btw -- let us know when you make the trek and we may see you at Manny's.

Colin.

I too have have had an 85 vette and Manny worked on it several times. Infact, Manny had a set of headers I bought used powder coated and installed them on my 85. It was one of the best mods I did to the car.

I have heard that the L98 responds really well to headers. That will be my first mod. I have already purchased some C5 wagon wheels for her. I machined the lip and powder coated the rest in black. the car is red (I know I need to post some pics) I have totally hijacked this thread - sorry.

Look forward to the meeting some of you guys in may. How many of you guys get to the Bayfield corvette show? that is where I live

:seeya:

I have heard that the L98 responds really well to headers. That will be my first mod. I have already purchased some C5 wagon wheels for her. I machined the lip and powder coated the rest in black. the car is red (I know I need to post some pics) I have totally hijacked this thread - sorry.

Look forward to the meeting some of you guys in may. How many of you guys get to the Bayfield corvette show? that is where I live

:seeya:

Could be up for a cruise -- need details on the show tho.

Cheers,
Colin

I have attended the Bayfield show for the past 4 years and it is a definte must do. The event coincides with a fireman's breakfast which is worth attending for that alone and the 200+ cars are featured in beautifully manicured park. Local shopping helps entertain those passengers with limited car related interests.
Even though I was vetteless, having sold mine the evening before, I made the trip with several vette owners but left early to pick up my current vette. There is a Friday evening cruise that I have not done yet and depending on work schedule and weather, I may attend as well.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.