I ordered by phone and gave the girl my email address at that time.....thought maybe they confirmed the order when it is shipped.

SB, I get 2 notices: -- that the order was made and confirming details, and then that the order is shipped.

Sometimes CC doesn't get the customer registered properly. It's best to go in that link and sign up just to be sure.

C.

Thank you, Corvette Central.

Free shipping and price matching. And only three days for delivery to Ontario.

jv6tfb.jpg

ele0et.jpg

:driving:

SB, I get 2 notices: -- that the order was made and confirming details, and then that the order is shipped.

Sometimes CC doesn't get the customer registered properly. It's best to go in that link and sign up just to be sure.

C.

Just got my email confirmation however it said its being shipped to Ponoka, ON. not to me in Ponoka, AB. (don't think there even is a Ponoka in ON. Anyway called CC and the lady says did you confirm the address when you placed the phone order. I said I confirmed Ponoka Alberta she says don't know how that is possible:eek:cause we have you here as Ponoka ON. Said she would take care of it anyway. This is my third purchase from CC not sure why they didn't have my correct address and email.:(

Just got my email confirmation however it said its being shipped to Ponoka, ON. not to me in Ponoka, AB. (don't think there even is a Ponoka in ON. Anyway called CC and the lady says did you confirm the address when you placed the phone order. I said I confirmed Ponoka Alberta she says don't know how that is possible:eek:cause we have you here as Ponoka ON. Said she would take care of it anyway. This is my third purchase from CC not sure why they didn't have my correct address and email.:(

No such place in ONtario as you say.

It's probably a good idea to phone CC occasionally and make sure they have all your particulars correct on their 'puters.

C.

Well, I too received my goods from CC yesterday.....with the exception of one item that will ship latter in the month. Funny thing is...they charged me shipping.
I think what happen is that when you take the back ordered item out of the equation, I was under the required $149 total. A couple of email exchanges and this has been fixed with a credit to my visa card account and an apology from Linda at CC.
Sometimes these kind of things happen, but it is the way CC makes good on their service that makes them the best place to deal with.

Well, I too received my goods from CC yesterday.....with the exception of one item that will ship latter in the month. Funny thing is...they charged me shipping.
I think what happen is that when you take the back ordered item out of the equation, I was under the required $149 total. A couple of email exchanges and this has been fixed with a credit to my visa card account and an apology from Linda at CC.
Sometimes these kind of things happen, but it is the way CC makes good on their service that makes them the best place to deal with.

I'll have to watch for that too since one of my items is backordered too.
As you say a quick call to CC and all is well again.

C.

I should be getting my order tomorrow (Fri.) if the snow doesn't slow him down .

I also have a back-ordered item that will be shipped from the manufacturer, but they assured me there would still be free shipping . My original order will still be over $149.00 so I should be ok .

I'm not worried though , I made some mistakes on my last order, and they go out of their way to fix things !

I should be getting my order tomorrow (Fri.) if the snow doesn't slow him down .

I also have a back-ordered item that will be shipped from the manufacturer, but they assured me there would still be free shipping . My original order will still be over $149.00 so I should be ok .

I'm not worried though , I made some mistakes on my last order, and they go out of their way to fix things !

UPS will be running well behind today Jim.....ugly weather showed up -- UGGG

The Tracking details says .. "out for delivery" I wouldn't want to be that driver today .

I won't blame him if he doesn't get here today ..

As a follow up on this thread, the UPS driver phoned me Friday afternoon while the storm was still at it's height and told me he tried to get down my street but got stuck ... He gave me the choice of waiting till Mon. or Tues, for him to catch up and re-deliver , or I could pick it up myself at the UPS office only a few blocks from my house .

I thanked him for trying, and picked up the order myself on Saturday morning. This leads into my next story ...

I ordered a few odds-&-ends , a nice C6 jacket ,some Tshirts , some decals , and a set of "LLoyds" floor mats . These are clear plastic (cheap $40 ) fitted mats that I thought might be nice to protect my new Vette mats ..

Well, when I opened the box , the stink would knock you down ! ! These mats smell so bad I almost hurled !
They have an incredibly strong petrol-chemical smell that you would need to experience to believe .
I know you would expect anything plastic to have a slight "plastic- y" smell, but this is WAY over the top . Absolutely sickening smell .... I had to throw them outside on the patio . (maybe they'll keep the neighbors cat away :)

I emailed C Central , and they got right back to me with an apology, and that they would have UPS come pick them up at no cost to me, and of course refund my money. They also said they would inform the manufacturer.

So If you want clear fitted mats for your car , avoid #136051 from LLoyds !

Got part of my order today after discussing with them that I had somehow been charged shipping due to a back order on one item. (brought the total below $149).
All straightened out to my satisfaction -- no extra charges and package today was complete and intact.
Pleasure as usual doing business with CC.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread