Corvette Central

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 25, 2010
Sawyer, MI USA
VetteCoins
Car
free-shipping-valentines.jpg

Have been up all night, so I placed my order about 4.30AM B.C. time, and used the code you gave me Brian.Then about three hours later received a private message from Corv. central that I should check my email filters as to why I was not getting the email promo. Anyway two minutes later the promo email finally showed up. It's true what the say that you guys back east living in the center of the universe. Everything gets sent to us out west here by pony express. All is well now. And Corv. Central has some of the most plesant to talk to call takers.
That was my three cents worth.

I too have spoken to them by phone and been very pleased with their service. Alos have been very happy with the speed of their shipping. Great company to deal with. :D

yes, their company reps are very nice to deal with whether by phone or email. any problems with an order are promptly dealt with, without hassle. the company founder is a corvette enthusiast and it really shows in the way the business caters to folks like us !!! :D

Not only am I getting free shipping on today's order, but Corvette Central priced matched some wheels for me.

Good folks who understand how important cross-border "SERVICE" is to Canadians.

:canada:

I just dropped a bundle myself ..

I might not be able to afford gas when the spring finally comes, but I'll sure look cool in my new C6 jacket ! :coolgleam:

Got my order in yesterday. Anyone know if we get an email confirmation of our order?

Yes I got a confirm. shortly after the order was placed. Could it be that your not on their list or you didn't give them your email, SB?
A quick call to their toll free number will confirm your order.

For those not on CC's email list for promos, here's a link to sign up:

Join Our Mailing List • Corvette Central

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread