OOO yeah, Fred is going to town...... Nice.
icon14.gif

You waiting for next year for the S/C .. ?:D

Colin.

We'll see. A lot depends how my business goes. Not exactly a cheap mod and I've already blown through my budget for the year.

Maybe just do heads and an intake. Having 500 RWHP would be nice. Another thing I have to consider is that rear end on my 05. I hear they're a bit fragile.

I need to go for a ride in a SC vette this summer.

Also I'll need a new DD at the end of the year. Most likely an F150 crew cab. Then I'll prob get Manny to lift it and bigger tires and rims.

Where does it end???

We'll see. A lot depends how my business goes. Not exactly a cheap mod and I've already blown through my budget for the year.

Maybe just do heads and an intake. Having 500 RWHP would be nice. Another thing I have to consider is that rear end on my 05. I hear they're a bit fragile.

I need to go for a ride in a SC vette this summer.

Also I'll need a new DD at the end of the year. Most likely an F150 crew cab. Then I'll prob get Manny to lift it and bigger tires and rims.

Where does it end???

Next time we hook up I'll bring along somethin' special.:D

I hear ya on the budget. Today I spent 2.5k on family legal matters. Last week was 3k on the C4 -- The season hasn't really started yet and I'm about done for the year. :swear:
Tough life. Sheesh:confused:

C.:D

Next time we hook up I'll bring along somethin' special.:D

I hear ya on the budget. Today I spent 2.5k on family legal matters. Last week was 3k on the C4 -- The season hasn't really started yet and I'm about done for the year. :swear:
Tough life. Sheesh:confused:

C.:D

Having a corvette budget problem is no problem at all in the big scheme of things.

When's the next mud meet?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread