My boys own me and by extension the car....

Attachments

• 693D675F-33DE-4E97-8771-BB0420BE17F9.jpeg
    693D675F-33DE-4E97-8771-BB0420BE17F9.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 23
I bought a generic black seat cover at Canadian Tire for around $30 and I leave it on almost all the time. I have a harness that clips into the seat belt receiver. My 50 pound Border Collie loves going in the car or the van but she just goes right to sleep the moment we leave the driveway and only gets up when we stop. She refuses to even look out the window which is a good thing because the wind and dust particles are really bad for the eyes. She prefers it when the top is up.

Don't have a C7 but do have a C4, a wife and a small poodle. We did a tour around the US, packed our stuff around the outer edges
of the hatch, the poodle curled up on the space left and pretty much slept the whole way. It was easier than getting my hockey gear into the hatch, but that also works. Who needs a truck?

Do you cover your passenger seat when your dog travels with you? I will have the 2LT leather, and want to ensure my dog won't scratch up the leather badly. What do all of you do?

most of the time with Pet Booster seat (its good with a small size dogs only) .. my Poodle never ride with my Vette yet .. I'll try a couple of time but he seems too afraid to go inside the Vette no idea why cause he was okay with my Camaro before .. so far it's only my Yorkie is the Boss for the Vette .. LOL

After witnessing and dealing with a rollover that happened right in front of us yesterday i need to get a dog harness/seatbelt of some sort! We were first on scene of a crash. Car rolled twice, two guys ok, one standard bred poodle trapped completely underneath the car. With some other people who pulled over we were able to lift the Ford Focus up enough to pull him out. Amazing he didn't seem badly hurt. Not a scratch on either of them thanks to side airbags. He apparently fell asleep and hit the ditch at around 90k.

Attachments

• IMG_9810.jpg
    IMG_9810.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
After witnessing and dealing with a rollover that happened right in front of us yesterday i need to get a dog harness/seatbelt of some sort!

I’ve been told when little Teddy gets a ride in my car,he will be in his size appropriate kennel. How I’m going to tie that down is another story I’ve yet to address.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.