Have not seen any out yet here in MB, my neighbour has been driving his LT1 around last few weeks, but mine won't be out until the street sweepers start making their rounds in coming weeks

That delayed me putting mine on the road for about a week...but then I decided to make use of all that money which I spent on the PPF and windshield protectant. I haven't stopped grinning every time I take it out (at least one grin per engine start). :)

On my first day I received a "big thumbs-up" from someone driving a Camaro. Yesterday I had to repeatedly ignore someone in a Dodge who constantly revved his engine while pulling up along side. So some pros and cons that come with the territory.

Informal rule for me is, once I'm confident with swaping all of the winters over to summers on all of the other cars, then I'll get more serious. It was awfully tempting this weekend to drive with top off, so we went side-by-siding instead...

P.S. that didn't take care of the itch

200.gif

That delayed me putting mine on the road for about a week...but then I decided to make use of all that money which I spent on the PPF and windshield protectant. I haven't stopped grinning every time I take it out (at least one grin per engine start). :)

On my first day I received a "big thumbs-up" from someone driving a Camaro. Yesterday I had to repeatedly ignore someone in a Dodge who constantly revved his engine while pulling up along side. So some pros and cons that come with the territory.

I have seriously played with the idea, took the car around the block and the amount of sand/pebbles I could hear just made me cringe and so it was back into the garage lol

Like Morby mentioned, once I feel roads are cleaner where I can put the summer wheels on all my vehicles the car will stay in hibernation where I keep getting more ancy

Hey Ruffday, should you or I tell them we drive on gravel roads to get to the highway. If sand a pebbles were a “thing” our cars would never leave the garage....

Just lock the hubs, jam it into 4low and go.
Agreed Al but at the speed we drive on the gravel, they would never make it out of the neighbourhood.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.