Aug 25, 2019
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2015 2LT Z51
Province
AB
Good day, my fine Corvette enthusiasts. You know it’s spring when you start seeing motorcycles and sports cars out and about. We have had lots of bikes out around town for a while now, but I was thrilled to see a black C7 yesterday afternoon traveling East on highway 16, just east of Edmonton (was it you?).
It made me want to bring mine out sooner that later, but I will still wait a couple of weeks yet.
Have you seen one yet?

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I saw a red C4 on the highway here a week ago...way to early for that here IMO. Still enough salt, sand and gravel on the roads yet to get a good sandblasting that you don't need. Mine won't see the outside for a couple of weeks yet, unless it warms up alot, and then only to turn it around and back it into the garage for some maintenance before cruising starts.

Took my C8 out this weekend. 12-14 C in March- unheard of weather for northwestern Ontario. Couldn’t resist after getting the car Oct 2 and only driving it for a few weeks before storing in late October with only 2230 Kim’s. Even had the t-top off for a bit

Good day, my fine Corvette enthusiasts. You know it’s spring when you start seeing motorcycles and sports cars out and about. We have had lots of bikes out around town for a while now, but I was thrilled to see a black C7 yesterday afternoon traveling East on highway 16, just east of Edmonton (was it you?).
It made me want to bring mine out sooner that later, but I will still wait a couple of weeks yet.
Have you seen one yet?
I've been driving mine for the past couple of weeks, nothing beats a getting a little throttle therapy after winter.

I never thought I would be doing my break-in March 20th. And with my 17 yr old daughter.

163598582_278952807230219_196501174470814767_n.jpg

Unparked my C8 yesterday (+13 degrees) and hopefully until the Fall. Will be my daily driver with my winter vehicle now on top of a 4-post lift with tires filled to the max, fuel stabilizer and hooked up to a battery tender. No turning back now!
That’s very optimistic around these parts. Fingers crossed for us all!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.