Notice no dealership name. No salesperson name. Phone a mobile number. The dealership salesperson selling shenanigans at its finest. What a circus clown rounding up an audience.
Would be interesting to quiz him and find out how much "bull" is involved. Does he know how much allocation they have already? I doubt it very much. Just take as many deposits as possible? In the mean time a guy might miss out on getting one thinking he already has one coming from them.

Reactions: ddgermann
I would actually go into the dealership. Show the guys Sales Manager the BS lure. See what the Manager has to say. Then finding exactly what the Dealership Represents to the Customer. Rogue Salespeople are desperate salespeople .... but a Dealership allowing it .... says too much 🙂 and it’s good to know this up front

Last edited:
Reactions: Dantanman
I would actually go into the dealership. Show the guys Sales Manager the BS lure. See what the Manager has to say. Then finding exactly what the Deslership Represents to the Customer. Rogue Salespeople are desperate salespeople .... but a Deslership allowing it .... says too much 🙂 and it’s goid to know this up front
Send a text to the number listed asking who the dealer is. Haven't heard back yet. He has 44 ads like this, no dealership name on any of them which is in violation of BC law.

There was a similar ad a while back (zr1 I believe) that I tied to a particular salesperson at a “carter” dealership in Vancouver. I did not bite the hook too hard but just made sure that the same dealership name in Calgary had no ties to that dealership ... and found they are unrelated.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread