Featured Thread
I’m curious how much that left to right crosswind affected any times? Those flags as you’re staging show a steady breeze.
I ran a 10.4 and a 10.2 that day but those were the first 2 passes I put on the car at pretty well the same mph
That crosswind was really strong that day and I was fighting the steering wheel as soon as I passed by the end of the grandstand until I let off at the finish line

I hear you. I kinda want to take my car to the track and run an 11.49 and get kicked off the track for not having a cage, and I will never install one.

I'm glad you are having fun, and that car looks great!

Thanks for the confirmation @XFIRE82 . The tail lights were what clued me in, too. I don't know if that makes it any more rare, but it's definitely a sweet-ass car!
Thanks Jeremiad,
Purpose built car for racing, and the Corvette for the street fun !!!!

I requested a single pass on the first 2 passes just in case things went south on those 2 passes since I had not driven the car before.
Were you there on the Monday of the long weekend ??

No, I haven't made it out yet this season.
I'm living without a bike right now. (much preferred, personally)
I bought my car on a thursday, last sept. I took it there the next night. That was my last time out. I need some seat time with a helmet on. That threw me completely off in a car.
I noticed a hayabusa at the front of the lineup. If the pic was from 2014, that could have been me.
A buddy is swapping the rear end in his '70 Buick GS so he can drive it, rather than trailer it there. We'll likely run out together when he's ready. Maybe this weeked, or next.

So I did get out racing a couple of weekends ago and found out the fuel pressure was kind a low so we bumped it up to 8 pounds and the second time trial I ran a 10.02 at 132 miles an hour.
For the first round we ended up having to race 8th mile because at the end of the track the water was starting to seep through from the rain. So my 1/8 mile time was 6.35 so I dial the 6.35 and broke out with the 6.31.
I checked my chart when I got back and the 6.31 that I ran equates to about a 9.97 quarter-mile time.
And this is with foot breaking the car. Wonder what that’s going to do when I use the trans break and all of the converter lol
7DCE1A4F-A5D7-4B13-AAAD-6FD216074323.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.