A0E24A8F-1C8D-4FAC-89DB-F4A812E9A00D.jpeg
E9341BE9-BAEB-41EB-AA66-A2A00F4EFABE.jpeg

@Cobravenomous these are the ramps I use for working on car and storage. Race ramps for oil changes and front end work (they do not rub the splitter but very close) and then I use The 10” cribs for working under it and storage (have 4 sets, just showing 2 in the picture). I find The RR products great, no issues and I like that the car is fully supported. Not sure how use they will have once lift is up but I’ll cross that bridge when I get there.

View attachment 85348View attachment 85349

@Cobravenomous these are the ramps I use for working on car and storage. Race ramps for oil changes and front end work (they do not rub the splitter but very close) and then I use The 10” cribs for working under it and storage (have 4 sets, just showing 2 in the picture). I find The RR products great, no issues and I like that the car is fully supported. Not sure how use they will have once lift is up but I’ll cross that bridge when I get there.
Thank you for taking the time to provide the pics……I presume that the Race Ramps are high enough to get under the car to change the oil and filter……what if you had four for both the fronts and the rears…..would that be practical? More room and the car being level?

Thank you for taking the time to provide the pics……I presume that the Race Ramps are high enough to get under the car to change the oil and filter……what if you had four for both the fronts and the rears…..would that be practical? More room and the car being level?
There's (at least) 2 diiferent kinds of angles on Race Ramps. One set is angled plenty, so low slung cars, like vets will fit under.
You can only use one pair at a time. (the ramps don't fit under the rockers for the rears). Either in front, and drive up. Or set 'em up behind, and reverse up. (I did that to install my shift eliminator).

Reactions: Cobravenomous
Four different sizes of race ramps exist. the 56" and 67" will work with the C7 contrary to what some people will tell you. IF you have done some other modifications to alter the front end it may rub but RR also makes "xtenders" for their ramps as well to reduce the angle of the ramps even more. The big difference between 56" (what I got)and the 67" is they are two piece so once you drive up and within the cradle or against the stop you can remove the first half of the ramp to allow easier access below the car.

There is plenty of room to get under the car to complete an oil change. No problem.

You would not be able to drive up on 4 ramps at once, the corvette is too low and skirting would never allow for it. They do offer a ramp set you drive up on that is full length and supports all four tires and keeps car level, but they are expensive and at that price your better off buying a lift (they are mostly used by detailers and track rats)

My setup works getting the car completely level if I wanted to, as all I have to do is drive up the ramps to support the front and then jack the rear, place it on my cribs and the car sits level. If I'm storing for winter or doing something that will take a lot longer (headers, etc.) then I will put all four tires up on the cribs to work on the car and more than enough room to go underneath.

Hope that makes sense.

Probably a silly question, but wouldn’t it be a lot cheaper to either build a set of wood ramps out of 2 x 12’s, or 2 x 12 blocks, jacking up each corner of the car………probably would require 12” of depth to fully get underneath the car. I don’t know about you but I would feel much safer getting under the car with wood underneath it versus that QuickJack lift!
Zero issue with going under the car with the quick jack. It has a manual lock that keeps it secure, care is very stable. Personally feel much safer under it than jack stands.

Reactions: Cobravenomous
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.