This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

First C8 Z06 in BC

Did you by chance glance at the build/vin number of it? I'm just wondering if it was from first allocation? Car looks amazing!!

My salesman informed me that it came in a week ago, I'm hopefully going to look at it this weekend with my 15 year old son. I'll get the VIN if I can get close to it lol.

Sorry I just realized I had a copy of the build sheet on my phone, it's VIN#386 so first batch I'm guessing.

My guess by the vin it's the second round allocation. I've not found any from the first round of allocations that were sent out by mistake and I'm not sure if any of those cars were built? I don't think anyone knows how many Z06 cars Canada has received so far? I count 14 cars so far but I suspect many more.

There is a guy on the Corvette Forums that just received his car VIN#790. He said it was from the first batch in August, so this being #386 it has to be from the first real allocations not the VIP one that first went out.

Yes just never know what GM is doing? My car was from second round of allocation and is #224 and it was built December 12 and I took delivery Jan 12.
I've not seen a post of VIN #790 yet? I'll do some looking.

WOW!! First Z07 build for Canada I've seen. His dealer has some VIP status. Few of us got aero packages in CF and Carbon Flash with no Z07 package.

Actually Finch Chevrolet in London ON received a Rapid Blue full aero but no FE7 suspension or Cup 2R tires.

I'm tracking Z06 and C8 70ths...I'm in the know.
What's your count on the Z06 for Canada? I don't want information on the 70th.....it will piss me off as I wanted one and can't get one....lol

Actually Finch Chevrolet in London ON received a Rapid Blue full aero but no FE7 suspension or Cup 2R tires.
Yes I did know about a Grey and Blue Z06 with full aero in Ontario but I didn't know if it was a CF or Flash car? Z07 was on constraint at the order time but aero you could order.

Imo no point in spending close to 200k before tax and not getting what you really want. It sucks to wait and be passed by on the list but I will just wait for the Z07.