Looks good Eric, I am jealous. -6°C and windy here this morning with flurries depositing a few centimetres of white stuff on the ground. Even the fire truck was slipping and sliding on black ice earlier this morning. Hopefully this will all be just a distant memory when I come home from work later in May and I can enjoy bringing my baby out of hibernation.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Was gonna post in the "when do you think. you will take you toy out" thread and then thought that I should try out the new Showcase feature and at least make sure I could figure out how it works... hahaha. Glad to see members visiting my post and am ready to see some more Showcase entries..Get em up here guys and girls.... :thumbs:

Reactions: Dantanman
Was gonna post in the "when do you think. you will take you toy out" thread and then thought that I should try out the new Showcase feature and at least make sure I could figure out how it works... hahaha. Glad to see members visiting my post and am ready to see some more Showcase entries..Get em up here guys and girls.... :thumbs:
Pretty car! Read your description, I am getting exactly the same tint done on mine at Shadow Tint soon.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
SOOOOWEEEEET ride Eric!
Im going to go get ole blue after work tomorrow. I had checked fluid levels 3 weeks ago, KNOWING full well it was fully burped and topped up last fall when I parked it. FF 3 weeks and no coolant.......wht.....I add a 2 liter coolant into her and she gurgles and takes er lol. Wants more the bad girl, so.....I start it up, and add more, while looking under the car as it was on grass. No leaky.....hmmmm check dipstick, no milkshake..... Cars getting hot now.....check back tail pipe and shes foggin for mosquito's. SHITE, Off it goes to Canada Engines and Steve hooked me up on a .040 over cammed mild, rebuild. Road test Friday went well, finish up Monday.....whoooooohoooooo!
Gonna stop by Grahams place show him the handywork 1st out . Im in the hurt locker here waiting for the day!! Add that and new job and house things goin on bud, hope see ya this summer!
Darrell

SOOOOWEEEEET ride Eric!
Im going to go get ole blue after work tomorrow. I had checked fluid levels 3 weeks ago, KNOWING full well it was fully burped and topped up last fall when I parked it. FF 3 weeks and no coolant.......wht.....I add a 2 liter coolant into her and she gurgles and takes er lol. Wants more the bad girl, so.....I start it up, and add more, while looking under the car as it was on grass. No leaky.....hmmmm check dipstick, no milkshake..... Cars getting hot now.....check back tail pipe and shes foggin for mosquito's. SHITE, Off it goes to Canada Engines and Steve hooked me up on a .040 over cammed mild, rebuild. Road test Friday went well, finish up Monday.....whoooooohoooooo!
Gonna stop by Grahams place show him the handywork 1st out . Im in the hurt locker here waiting for the day!! Add that and new job and house things goin on bud, hope see ya this summer!
Darrell

Yes Darrell. Shite does happen... Glad to hear you're on top of it already... :thumbs: