HOT Dealer
Aug 30, 2014
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province / State
Alberta
This thread is for the general discussion of the Corvette Finally!. Please add to the discussion here.

Nik

Staff member
Administrator
Beta
HOT Dealer
ON
Jan 11, 2009
Toronto, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
Province / State
Ontario
Winner. First showcase item award.

Reactions: 12cents

12cents

Regular
C6 Owner
Jun 26, 2014
Far East of Canada
VetteCoins
Car
Centennial coupe
Province / State
Newfoundland & Labrador
Looks good Eric, I am jealous. -6°C and windy here this morning with flurries depositing a few centimetres of white stuff on the ground. Even the fire truck was slipping and sliding on black ice earlier this morning. Hopefully this will all be just a distant memory when I come home from work later in May and I can enjoy bringing my baby out of hibernation.

Reactions: Rruuff Day

Rruuff Day

Finally!
Staff member
Power User
Beta
C7 Owner
HOT Dealer
Aug 30, 2014
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province / State
Alberta
Was gonna post in the "when do you think. you will take you toy out" thread and then thought that I should try out the new Showcase feature and at least make sure I could figure out how it works... hahaha. Glad to see members visiting my post and am ready to see some more Showcase entries..Get em up here guys and girls.... :thumbs:

Reactions: Dantanman

Dantanman

Goldan
Regular
C7 Owner
HOT Dealer
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province / State
British Columbia
Was gonna post in the "when do you think. you will take you toy out" thread and then thought that I should try out the new Showcase feature and at least make sure I could figure out how it works... hahaha. Glad to see members visiting my post and am ready to see some more Showcase entries..Get em up here guys and girls.... :thumbs:
Pretty car! Read your description, I am getting exactly the same tint done on mine at Shadow Tint soon.

Black 03 Z06

Staff member
Power User
C5 Owner
HOT Dealer
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province / State
Ontario
Great looking car Eric. Spring. Get here soon.

Darrellg1

MOTM

Darrellg1

Regular
C4 Owner
Nov 27, 2017
Surrey BC
VetteCoins
Car
1987 Corvette coupe,
SOOOOWEEEEET ride Eric!
Im going to go get ole blue after work tomorrow. I had checked fluid levels 3 weeks ago, KNOWING full well it was fully burped and topped up last fall when I parked it. FF 3 weeks and no coolant.......wht.....I add a 2 liter coolant into her and she gurgles and takes er lol. Wants more the bad girl, so.....I start it up, and add more, while looking under the car as it was on grass. No leaky.....hmmmm check dipstick, no milkshake..... Cars getting hot now.....check back tail pipe and shes foggin for mosquito's. SHITE, Off it goes to Canada Engines and Steve hooked me up on a .040 over cammed mild, rebuild. Road test Friday went well, finish up Monday.....whoooooohoooooo!
Gonna stop by Grahams place show him the handywork 1st out . Im in the hurt locker here waiting for the day!! Add that and new job and house things goin on bud, hope see ya this summer!
Darrell

Rruuff Day

Finally!
Staff member
Power User
Beta
C7 Owner
HOT Dealer
Aug 30, 2014
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province / State
Alberta
SOOOOWEEEEET ride Eric!
Im going to go get ole blue after work tomorrow. I had checked fluid levels 3 weeks ago, KNOWING full well it was fully burped and topped up last fall when I parked it. FF 3 weeks and no coolant.......wht.....I add a 2 liter coolant into her and she gurgles and takes er lol. Wants more the bad girl, so.....I start it up, and add more, while looking under the car as it was on grass. No leaky.....hmmmm check dipstick, no milkshake..... Cars getting hot now.....check back tail pipe and shes foggin for mosquito's. SHITE, Off it goes to Canada Engines and Steve hooked me up on a .040 over cammed mild, rebuild. Road test Friday went well, finish up Monday.....whoooooohoooooo!
Gonna stop by Grahams place show him the handywork 1st out . Im in the hurt locker here waiting for the day!! Add that and new job and house things goin on bud, hope see ya this summer!
Darrell
Yes Darrell. Shite does happen... Glad to hear you're on top of it already... :thumbs:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)