Featured Thread
Computer Science is a good discipline too. My nephew bailed in his first year engineering as well. Engineering Statics and the Calculus are killers first year. He went to Instrumentation Engineering Technology instead. Has worked a week in/week out north of Fort Mac. now for 10 years and makes double what an Engineer in Red Deer earns.... lol....
Yes, those with a technical diploma from BCIT make great money. My son graduated 4 yrs ago from UBC in mech. eng. and gets his Peng in August, I believe. He is an E.I.T right now - makes $90K, I think? Generally pay is crap for a long time. The money is in project management - he is doing a bit of that at Seaspan. branch out on own as a consultant is where the money is - must find a niche and become good at it. All my friends that are engineers that is how they made a lot of money - or, partner in a firm doing same.

I found that it more expensive adding features later; besides, my last corvette - so, loading her up. Money is sitting there.
But is it 10,000 more? If it's a 10% tax like being proposed here that's a large chunk of change.

And unless you are going to track your car Z51 is a lot of coin ! Bragging rights but not absolutely necessary !
True probably; but, bigger brakes, better suspension - I do like to drive aggressively when the opportunity presents. You do get the spoiler and front splitter and NPP with that which I would have added anyway.

Check out offering from ACS. Canadian Company and they have a nice low profile if you don’t order the z51 with low profile spoiler option
Thanks. The low profile spoiler is an option you can order even if you do not get the Z51 - front splitter comes with it - great change for 2022.

Wait til that idiot JT gets a majority in the election. He will need to tax big time as our debt is climbing daily as he pays people not to work.
Like O'Fool is any better? LOL Give me a minority and I'm happy. Harder to get things done, but what does get done is generally desired by most.
Did you pay your PC Invoice yet? Bunch of crooks.

PC invoice as in membership and/or donation - not yet.
I guess you didn't hear. The PC party hired an outside company again to do campaigning for them. The same company that did illegal robot calling last time. This time they sent out phony invoices to people telling them they owe money to the PC party. It was on all the news yesterday. It was an "invoice" not a donation request. Of course the party denies any knowledge of it, but the same company??

Remove anything you can get later.
Wheels, wings, body colour enhancements etc.

Yeah some of the options when ordering from Chevrolet seem to be cheaper, which is weird... also the ground effects OEM kit that they've removed from the car config is something I REALLY want, so I removed the rocker panel as well.

Instead of being Liberal with your car they have forced you to become more Conservative !

LMAOOO how dare they hahah

I guess you didn't hear. The PC party hired an outside company again to do campaigning for them. The same company that did illegal robot calling last time. This time they sent out phony invoices to people telling them they owe money to the PC party. It was on all the news yesterday. It was an "invoice" not a donation request. Of course the party denies any knowledge of it, but the same company??
Never received one yet. Very crafty eh?

• Haha
Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.