Got my allocation last Friday when someone dropped out. Went status 3000 today. The order is a 2023 2LT convertible with Z51 and mag ride etc. Now wondering how long it will take to go to 3800 (built). First 2023’s will be produced starting tomorrow, May19th so things should move pretty quickly.
4 to 6 weeks

While it's possible, it's highly unlikely as 3000 status means parts are available. I think your dealer might have made a mistake.
While it's possible, it's highly unlikely as 3000 status means parts are available. I think your dealer might have made a mistake.
Actually, even posted on this forum, status code 3000 is “ order accepted by Production control “. With the order being accepted by production control one would conclude that all the parts necessary to build the car as spec’d are available. My order includes HTC, 2LT, Z51+ mag ride, front lift, all having been accepted by production control. Next major event is 3300 when the car gets scheduled for production and gets a TPW. Where has my dealer made a mistake?

Actually, even posted on this forum, status code 3000 is “ order accepted by Production control “. With the order being accepted by production control one would conclude that all the parts necessary to build the car as spec’d are available. My order includes HTC, 2LT, Z51+ mag ride, front lift, all having been accepted by production control. Next major event is 3300 when the car gets scheduled for production and gets a TPW. Where has my dealer made a mistake?
Correct me if I'm wrong, perhaps I misunderstood you, but did you say yours was accepted by production control but then bumped?

Correct me if I'm wrong, perhaps I misunderstood you, but did you say yours was accepted by production control but then bumped?
No, that was a comment by Vettman earlier today on this thread. Can’t understand why he was bumped if he was actually at 3000. I’ve got my fingers crossed hoping to get mine to 3300 asap.

Reactions: Murray20c8
No, that was a comment by Vettman earlier today on this thread. Can’t understand why he was bumped if he was actually at 3000. I’ve got my fingers crossed hoping to get mine to 3300 asap.
Thanks, my bad. Too many vettes on here! ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.