It's usually about 5 weeks from build to delivery to B.C. dealer.
My order is with Northgate GM in Edmonton.

So I'll have to either pick it up in Edmonton myself, or have a flat bed carry it back to BC.

Maybe there're ways to have them deliver to a BC dealer directly? I'll have to talk in depth with my salesman next week once he's back

My order is with Northgate GM in Edmonton.

So I'll have to either pick it up in Edmonton myself, or have a flat bed carry it back to BC.

Maybe there're ways to have them deliver to a BC dealer directly? I'll have to talk in depth with my salesman next week once he's back
There is such a thing as a courtesy delivery. BUT the selling dealer loses his allocation statistic. Corvette allocations are given by GM to the dealers by the number of deliveries they make, and not the sales. So usually there is some sort of trade between dealers. It might be too late for the courtesy delivery assignment though.

There is such a thing as a courtesy delivery. BUT the selling dealer loses his allocation statistic. Corvette allocations are given by GM to the dealers by the number of deliveries they make, and not the sales. So usually there is some sort of trade between dealers. It might be too late for the courtesy delivery assignment though.
That's what I thought too. I doubt they will sacrifice the delivery stats as I've heard about courtesy delivery on forums but the dealership did not mention anything about this to me even though they knew I'm located in BC. Will need to ask more questions about this but I don't blame them for trying to keep the vehicle delivered instore, which also avoid scalping by a little

Reactions: Murray20c8
Don't fixate on when you think you are going to get the car. You don't have a TPW yet, and that is fluid. Mine changed at least 5 times. Sit back, relax and let us know when it's in your driveway...
He does have a TPW. Feb 6th. That is only 2 weeks away. It's the BC delivery that is the one real unknown.

No one has ever said that to me before...

(you're)
So youv never been right before? lol
Anyway, an email to Shane will net a TPW. at 3300 he has one weather the dealer can see it or not.
So go ahead and correct my gramma

Don't fixate on when you think you are going to get the car. You don't have a TPW yet, and that is fluid. Mine changed at least 5 times. Sit back, relax and let us know when it's in your driveway...
I'm actually hoping it would not be with me for until March LOL, I'll have to figure out what to do and what's the best I can get out from my current vehicle, an EV Mustang MachE. It's leased too so that just adds up on top of the complexity....

Your car is not even scheduled to be built yet. A March delivery is out the the question. Start thinking October, and if you get it sooner call it a win...
This, I quote
"Called the Sales Manager at the dealership yesterday as my salesman is away till next Monday, and found out that my order is already at 3300 with no production week scheduled yet"

status 3300 Order Scheduled for Production

I'll take the defence of scheduled for production and scheduled to be built are 2 different animals...
Like I said earlier. Once at 3300 things tend to move rather quickly
Typically
If you are at 3300 then it is scheduled and parts are in.
In 7 to 10 days you'll be at 3400 with a vin
Another 7 to 14 days you will be at 3800 (built)
Another 2 to 10 days it will ship.

3300 Order Scheduled for Production
3400 Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 Vehicle Produced
4000 Vehicle Available to Ship

• Informative
Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
Called the Sales Manager at the dealership yesterday as my salesman is away till next Monday, and found out that my order is already at 3300 with no production week scheduled yet

Really surprised I did not receive a call since October 2022 to confirm my specs before finalizing the order, and only to find out it's getting REAL close to getting my C8. I'll be missing out on some options but not the end of the world IMO. Plus I did get price protection against the MSRP increases to save a few thousand $. Can't be mad at that.

I guess I'll probably see my C8 in a month or 2, maybe even sooner.... Gotta work out finance stuff now.
Shipping to Edmonton can take as long as 6 weeks

A dealer "work sheet" and a deposit receipt from 18 months ago won't give you price protection.
I ordered and left deposit with a dealer in Feb, 2020, took delivery April 1, 2022. The invoice had several increases added.
Let's see what happens with yours.
When you say "Invoice" are you referring to the dealer invoice from GM. One normally is not allowed to see that.
Or are you referring to the "Purchase Agreement" from your dealer to you?
A Purchase agreement, unless it states otherwise, guarantees the price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.