The only down side to the charger I don't think it will pass E-Test .With a 09 you have a few years before you have to think about this .Are you putting a cam in as well ?

Champion motors is doing the install and tune. When I dyno'd the car it did the following:

3rd gear - 414.44 RWHP/ 369.62 RWTQ*,
4th gear - 429.85 RWHP/ 395.85 RWTQ*,

*SAE setting

These were done with an unlock stall converter. I have ported heads , cam (227/ 235, .613/ .620, w/ lobe 116), 2800RPM stall, fast intake and throttle body, vararam CAI, a full C6Z exhaust (Manifold to cats to mufflers) and a tune.

I ran 11.67 @ 124 mph this summer with Toyo proxies and before the new fast intake and throttle body.

I expect that I should be able to run 10.80's and a higher MPH comfortably, on street tires once the charger is installed. This is what I've always wanted to do; have a 10's daily driver. :rofl:

It'll be a fun summer next year. :D

Are you doing the install and the tune?
Have you had your car on the dyno yet?

Well, Just another update... Picked up a cartech flipdrive, meth kit and a 8-rib upgrade with an innovative damper! Cars scheduled for the last week of March for the new additions... :D

Two weeks to go before surgery! :D My Coil-Overs have just arrived! Originally, I was going to get the Pfadt Coils but went with the adjustable LG GT2's. :D

You will love coil-overs . One of the best mods as far as handling goes .

2 weeks eh , thats about the time I should have my ready :D

I have been told the same thing you just stated - that coil-overs are great for handling. I can't wait to test them out! :D And, what is it, that you are doing? Top secret or not? :rofl:

You will love coil-overs . One of the best mods as far as handling goes .

2 weeks eh , thats about the time I should have my ready :D

I have been told the same thing you just stated - that coil-overs are great for handling. I can't wait to test them out! :D And, what is it, that you are doing? Top secret or not? :rofl:

No secrets here , its all layed in my "383 thread" . Just waiting on all the paint work to get wrapped up so we can tune .

Maybe we can meet up at the Spring GTG ................that is if your car is ready :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.