Hi folks, another somewhat anxious 'waiting for order acceptance' Vette newbie here.

Laguna blue coupe, Z51, 2LT, MRC, A8, Kalahari interior, Navi. Have bought the buyers tour too.

Ordered November 28 from City Buick Chev in Toronto. I was told they had 6 confirmed C7 allocations plus one Z06 allocation. They said I would have the car in 4 to 6 months, which would mean somtime in April or May. At this point I assume April is out of the question.

I've purchased many cars over the years but have never seen a process like this. My sales agent said that if I didn't want the Z51 option that he could have confirmed a TPW some time ago. Roof constraint has never been mentioned to me.

I would happily compromise on any of the constrained items to get a confirmed TPW, except for the Z51 opton, which I would find hard to give up.

Thank you Ojamali for your information, without your posts I would be totally in the dark.

Woo hoo just got the call saying my car is going to production, configured as is!! Dealer will give me precise TPW shortly..........my grin is from ear to ear.....:D:D

I'm happy to hear that at least some people are getting build dates. I purchased mine Oct 4th 2014 and I just used the chat function on the GM.ca site and have been told that there is no scheduled build week for my order #. I'm thinking I will not likely being getting the car in May as suggested by the dealer when I first purchased the car. In fact in my last email to the dealer he is now just promising me a car sometime this year and it may not be in time for the summer. I scheduled a date at the driving school for June but with out a VIN it looks like I may need to reschedule. Urgh!!!

First pics

She finally arrived at the dealership this afternoon...and will be delivered on Tuesday.:):):)

Attachments

• IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0466.jpg
    IMG_0466.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0488.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 26
Also found out today that my order has been accepted by GM.... build date to follow...no constraints were mentioned by dealer.....Z51 TR A8 Mag Ride ...

I got great news from my dealer in that they received 2 z51 allocations and 1 carbon fiber roof and both those allocations cover my options so I'm constraint free and have a build date of April 20th with a end of May delivery. I feel super lucky right now.

I ordered my 2015 on October 29th and just received word that I probably would not get the yellow colour I chose in a 2015 build and Z51 was sketchy as well.
At the time we were in Palm Springs and had rented a 2015 convertible C7 non Z51 and loved it. We put on 500 miles. What an amazing car.
So I changed the colour from Yellow to The orange and dropped the Z51 and my order was accepted as ordered. Will have a target build week notice this week so I am told.
Renting a car was not cheap about $1400 CDN and it answered all of our questions about the Stingray
What an amazing car!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.