I have never heard of Varroom. But I use a K&N filter, I use their 2 step process one cleaner and once it dries I spray their spray on it. I'm sure it dosen't matter what you clean it with, but don't forget that second step of spraying it will help trap dust.

EXACTLY what I do to mine!

To my understanding. When I clean my filter, I cleaned it in the kitchen sink and used dish soap as it cuts oil and grease and back flushed it to get all the trapped dirt out. After that I let the filter air dry and then applied a LIGHT spray of WD-40 to the filter element.

http://www.vararam.com/VR-B2_instructions.pdf

filter

I have never heard of Varroom. But I use a K&N filter, I use their 2 step process one cleaner and once it dries I spray their spray on it. I'm sure it dosen't matter what you clean it with, but don't forget that second step of spraying it will help trap dust.

Plse explain in more detail... just got mine - has a K&N in it - would like to know more on how to clean it - also noted I have K&N on one side (left) and a generic brand on the other (right - looking forward from back)... is that normal ?

thanks

Duff - (the not so mechaniclly inclined - thank god they pay me to fly :D )

Plse explain in more detail... just got mine - has a K&N in it - would like to know more on how to clean it - also noted I have K&N on one side (left) and a generic brand on the other (right - looking forward from back)... is that normal ?

thanks

Duff - (the not so mechaniclly inclined - thank god they pay me to fly :D )

Duff , a K&N filter will do nothing for you except cost more .

That K&N filter charge red stuff actually gums up your throttle body .

Don't waste your money , if you want a true cold air intake that comes with a life time filter and will you net you 35-40 RWHP , get a Vararam.

I am the only Dealer in these parts , and have installed hundreds with the smae result everytime .

A smile you can't take off with a belt sander :D

VR-SC1

$475.00 installed tax included

ever in the area ?

mines in the garage for the winter now - perhaps spring ?

Duff

Duff , spring is the time for sure . Please book early as most on this forum will tell you I get pretty swamped from late March right through the summer .
Since we do one car at a time the waiting list is sometimes long .

You are most welcome to drop in for a visit anytime :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.