Sometimes I get surly rooting through the garbage. Tell us about being a Pro Racer. You mention it a lot but I haven't read any details...
I just included that so you didn't think I was a troll or something. Otherwise it may be seen as boasting?
I raced in the parts Canada Superbike Series as a privateer with limited factory support. Other than a couple of years off I started racing at the end of 1989 and my last full season was 2010. I think. Maybe 2009. Turned Pro in 1994. My best finish being a 7th at a National event. I believe I finished 10th in Canada that year. I raced at the U.S. National Amateur Championship at Daytona in '93 and started 63rd in the second wave, ran off the track with a few laps to go and still finished 3rd. Although you won't see my name attached to that. But that's another story. I raced at Magny Cours France in 2002,2003 as the top Canadian Suzuki privateer in the Suzuki World Cup. As well as the same event at Road Atlanta in 2004. That's the highlights. Some amazing tracks in Canada. But nothing compares to Europe.