Denis, you should go grab a beer or something and relax....Recently it's been the 1st full week....I wasn't really thinking what it might have been 2 yrs ago!!! Do you have a spreadsheet for this? Maybe we can start tracking it and show the trends!! :)
Not a spreadsheet, but a 2023 GM internal calendar that confirmed that 2021 and 2022 allocations dates cannot be used to extrapolate 2023 dates.

Denis, you should go grab a beer or something and relax....Recently it's been the 1st full week....I wasn't really thinking what it might have been 2 yrs ago!!! Do you have a spreadsheet for this? Maybe we can start tracking it and show the trends!! :)
Denis, I will grab a beer with you as long as it doesn't require an 8 am meet up cruise...

Do tell do tell. Can't wait to find out what the big 3 are getting. If memory serves me right, BS got 8 last month (cannot recall for the other two). My gut tells me a lot less now that we are digging into winter, thinking Feb & Mar will be slower (sure hope not). Things lining up nicely with bonus time (April).

Bad news ..

Brian Cullen 4
Bill Spencer 2

No idea of constraints until next week so maybe some of those become Z06.
bummer I guess my statement / guess is holding true, Feb & Mar will be the cold winter months where dealers up north won’t get much allocation. Yes better a couple than none but that means the list moves slow for the next little while.

bummer I guess my statement / guess is holding true, Feb & Mar will be the cold winter months where dealers up north won’t get much allocation. Yes better a couple than none but that means the list moves slow for the next little while.
I’m not sure about that- an allocation now would mean production in a few months, wouldn’t it? So springtime or summer, which would be ideal to get a car in Canada. Unfortunately, I think it just means Canada is in for small number of C8s again this year.

I’m not sure about that- an allocation now would mean production in a few months, wouldn’t it? So springtime or summer, which would be ideal to get a car in Canada. Unfortunately, I think it just means Canada is in for small number of C8s again this year.
Feb orders are usually built in March

Feb orders are usually built in March
I think that's not necessarily typical. We've certainly seen orders that get an allocation are built in 6 weeks, but we've also seen 8 to 10 weeks. I think the 2 month timeline is more typical.

Man, I really wanted my car delivered for the 1st or 2nd week of June, in time for my son’s grad which is also Grand Prix week-end. If I assume a worst case build and deliver time of 8 weeks, that would mean I would need to get the call for an allocation by late April or early May. Assuming I am somewhere around #18 now (maybe #20), not sure how likely they will happen. Would mean next two months of allocations would have to be around 9-10 cars per month.

Man, I really wanted my car delivered for the 1st or 2nd week of June, in time for my son’s grad which is also Grand Prix week-end. If I assume a worst case build and deliver time of 8 weeks, that would mean I would need to get the call for an allocation by late April or early May. Assuming I am somewhere around #18 now (maybe #20), not sure how likely they will happen. Would mean next two months of allocations would have to be around 9-10 cars per month.
You have to consider that there are 2 lists within 1 list: z51 and non-z51.

I predict that 2023 production year will have the lowest level of non-z51 cars

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
You have to consider that there are 2 lists within 1 list: z51 and non-z51.

I predict that 2023 production year will have the lowest level of non-z51 cars
Plus from what I'm seeing pulling Z06 VINs, it appears 3LZ cars are being prioritized. Very few 1LZ or 2LZ cars

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.