Thanks Denis for this info, it is this Feb allocation will determine how much quicker I get to an allocation and call. I was #28 with BS in Dec, and thanks to you guys, found out they got 8 in Jan, so assuming should be somewhere around #20, so really curious to see if by some chance they are able to land another decent allocation. Also assuming the call/text some in around the #10 or less mark.

On the other hand, with a major snow storm brewing here in Mtl, and me wanting a new MY24 color, don't mind waiting for another couple of months, as long as I move along down the list then all good.

Look forward to reading about the actual allocation for the major 3 for Feb !!

Reactions: DenisC8
Thanks Denis for this info, it is this Feb allocation will determine how much quicker I get to an allocation and call. I was #28 with BS in Dec, and thanks to you guys, found out they got 8 in Jan, so assuming should be somewhere around #20, so really curious to see if by some chance they are able to land another decent allocation. Also assuming the call/text some in around the #10 or less mark.

On the other hand, with a major snow storm brewing here in Mtl, and me wanting a new MY24 color, don't mind waiting for another couple of months, as long as I move along down the list then all good.

Look forward to reading about the actual allocation for the major 3 for Feb !!
are you ordering Z51 package? if so your allocation might come sooner

are you ordering Z51 package? if so your allocation might come sooner
so I heard, and no I will likely not be ordering the Z51 pkg, no plans to track the car. However like most on this forum, once one is willing to order the NPP & MRC options, you start to close the gap on the price of the Z51 option, and start to question whether the few extra grand is worth it, for a couple of reasons, resale value, easier to sell the car, overbuilt components for the street, etc...I guess I will deal with that when the time comes, and I would be excited to know that the Z51 constraint would quickly move me up the list after waiting for so long. However based on my other post, loving that MY24 Riptide Blue so will have to see if I myself will do a pass when called sooner.

I’m curious to see what the Riptide Blue looks like in person. It looks odd on my computer, but the ELB also doesn’t look the same as in person. Hopefully they have the new colours at the autoshow.
Riptide will be tough to see this side of the border. In terms of car shows in Canada, GM is touring with a TR SR and an AO Z06 (up on a stage locked). So my guess is only the upcoming BASH may have an E-Ray on display and hopefully they will bring Riptide but my guess is the Cacti will be there because it got a bad rap at launch and they want to show it off in person for damage control. So gonna be a while I think until we see Riptide in the wild.

I’m curious to see what the Riptide Blue looks like in person. It looks odd on my computer, but the ELB also doesn’t look the same as in person. Hopefully they have the new colours at the autoshow.
Check out some images on the 2024 Equinox as it comes in Riptide Blue also

Reactions: Neils
@CamsC8 counting on you for the Feb 9th numbers (especially the big 3), so I can figure out where I stand and if it will end up being an April or May order for me. Grand Prix weekend is also my wedding anniversary and we always partake in the downtown scene each year where all the exotics show up, as well as cruise up and down the main downtown street, and that weekend is also my son's HS grad. So really really hoping I can finally get my ride for that weekend, everything else in the summer is a bonus !! So if I assume a 4-8 week build and deliver, that means my order has to go in for April for that to happen I guess, May would be cutting it close.

No, it's been the 1st Thursday of the 1st full week of the month for quite sometime now...then the constraints come the following Thursday....
not that simple, for example Jan 2021 was 2nd week, march 2021 was 2nd week and Aug 2021 was 2nd week. There are many months where it was on the 1st Wednesday regardless how "full" that 1st week was.

on and just to keep us guessing: in Nov 2023 the allocation will be 3rd Wednesday

not that simple, for example Jan 2021 was 2nd week, march 2021 was 2nd week and Aug 2021 was 2nd week. There are many months where it was on the 1st Wednesday regardless how "full" that 1st week was.

on and just to keep us guessing: in Nov 2023 the allocation will be 3rd Wednesday
Denis, you should go grab a beer or something and relax....Recently it's been the 1st full week....I wasn't really thinking what it might have been 2 yrs ago!!! Do you have a spreadsheet for this? Maybe we can start tracking it and show the trends!! :)

Reactions: 2020C8#49
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.