Dennis C8 " I predict that 2023 production year will have the lowest level of non-z51 cars " interesting so in your opinion anyone ordering a non z51 may not see there car built or are you saying from a sales order perspective is appears everyone is selecting z51 on their order? How would this effect production? they order per car to be built and assemble all components using just in time approach regardless, hence why on the car and driver tour of the z06 he had built I thought for sure I saw a z06, Right Hand Drive versions and z51 and non z51 builds all on the same assembly line. I may be way out to left field here ...

Dennis C8 " I predict that 2023 production year will have the lowest level of non-z51 cars " interesting so in your opinion anyone ordering a non z51 may not see there car built or are you saying from a sales order perspective is appears everyone is selecting z51 on their order? How would this effect production? they order per car to be built and assemble all components using just in time approach regardless, hence why on the car and driver tour of the z06 he had built I thought for sure I saw a z06, Right Hand Drive versions and z51 and non z51 builds all on the same assembly line. I may be way out to left field here ...
There are still parts issues. There are differences in parts between the 2. One big one being the non E-diff on the non Z51. No real idea, but they could be built by different manufacturers for example.

non-z51 cars have been on partial or complete constraint for most of the 2023 production year due to parts shortages that do not effect the z51 car production. So anyone who is waiting for a non-z51 car cant order if their dealer gets only Z51 car allocations

Man, I really wanted my car delivered for the 1st or 2nd week of June, in time for my son’s grad which is also Grand Prix week-end. If I assume a worst case build and deliver time of 8 weeks, that would mean I would need to get the call for an allocation by late April or early May. Assuming I am somewhere around #18 now (maybe #20), not sure how likely they will happen. Would mean next two months of allocations would have to be around 9-10 cars per month.

With the recent announcement of the Bowling Green Shut Down, can you update your new delivery preferred date? We were all able to dream at one point, and just had to accept what fate was dealt to us. I can take the F1 tickets off of your hands for you...

Z06 allocations are expected next Thursday Feb 23 with constraints on March 2nd based on GM’s internal consensus calendar.
Interesting as one dealer just told me the same. That's a break from plan for GM Canada so good news!

@Jack Raccoon! is very interested just going by his attention to this thread. He loves to perceive things...all Denis and I do is share.

hehe...

Bill Spencer told one of their customers that they got 4 for Feb but it could be not true as they claimed 13 and 8 to different customers for Jan.
Hmmm...I'm doubtful of that as I'm pretty close to the dealership. Maybe it was spots 13 and 8 due to constraints. Don't forget folks have passed on allocations due to such.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.