how about a get together on the 12th it's a wednesday ? some suggestions on a location so we can make it easy for everybody to get to ? i was thinking the tim's in caygeon again so murray can scoot down. any ideas boys ? :D

If possible to go to Peterborough Airport or any place in Peterborough i could then make it out.My daily driver i share with my wife she will need the car on the 12th but i can always get a ride with a friend to get there if it will be in Peterborough.If not then i will get out to see you all when i can.:D

Kent:D

any thoughts on bridgenorth maybe ? would you be able to ride with eric kent ? is that too far for you murray ?

Bridgenorth will work better for sure.Between Eric,Rob,Bob, i will be able to hook up with one of the gang for a ride for the get together.What ever is best for all.

Guys, Bridgenorth is a bit of a haul for me but as I said before don't give up your regular haunts for me. If the weather is good I may just take a drive but please don't work your plans around me. You guys have been doing this for a long time and I would be uncomfortable if you all went out of the way to accommodate me.

I will try to make it if the weather is good. I really do appreciate the consideration.

well guys, what say we do bridgenorth tim's and hope that the weather is good for murray ? shall we say 11:00 ? i'll hold off a bit on calling del till we firm it up. kent, if need be i can pick you up and attend to some business in the south end and maybe keith could give you a lift home. :D

well guys, what say we do bridgenorth tim's and hope that the weather is good for murray ? shall we say 11:00 ? i'll hold off a bit on calling del till we firm it up. kent, if need be i can pick you up and attend to some business in the south end and maybe keith could give you a lift home. :D

Thanks Doug but if need be Keith has offered to pick me up and bring me home and all of this depends on who may me going from my crew, they all are now informed of it but as yet i have zero idea as to who may be going my many thanks to all.:D

Looks like 11:00 AM tomorrow Wednesday at Timmies at the south end of Bridgenorth. It`s right next door to where we have the Bridgenorth Cruise Night all summer. Some of us usually go over there after each cruise night to shoot the breeze for a while. See you there Murray. You are one of the boys now. We will show you the secret hand shake when you get there. ;) I am picking up Kent. Ken and Pat are busy. It should be a good turnout.

Last edited:
Looks like a great get together.
I have a question; in our little group, we have Tony or Collin to pick on. Who in your bunch takes most of the flack?
And of course we also have Wayne and his outstanding wit; maybe we could talk a trade ?

Looks like a great get together.
I have a question; in our little group, we have Tony or Collin to pick on. Who in your bunch takes most of the flack?
And of course we also have Wayne and his outstanding wit; maybe we could talk a trade ?

well brian, today it was keith's turn. kent and i gave him a good razzing over a question he asked murray. really pretty funny......but maybe i should let keith fill in the blanks. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.