Here's another positive review of the 2020 C8 convertible, by a respected publication. Aaron Brown liked it better than the Ferrari 458 Spider, "more fun than a base Porsche 911, more usable than a Lotus Evora GT, and just a much better car than the BMW i8":

Reactions: ABC
"As for the convertible option, I'd probably save my $7000 and opt for the manually removable targa-roofed coupe. Not because there's anything wrong with the powered hardtop, but because I'd rather save $7000. But either way, you're getting an exciting exotic sports car on the cheap."

You could send a family member to school for a year for 7K USD...

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Gilles27
Here's another positive review of the 2020 C8 convertible, by a respected publication. Aaron Brown liked it better than the Ferrari 458 Spider, "more fun than a base Porsche 911, more usable than a Lotus Evora GT, and just a much better car than the BMW i8":

Netsinah, is it a Spider or a Spyder convertible, I have seen both

Netsinah, is it a Spider or a Spyder convertible, I have seen both

I've seen both spellings as well but I'll rely upon the manufacturer: you'll see it's "Spider" on the ferrari.com website. What a beautiful looking car! And only for $275,000.00+ and that's for a used 2015 458 Spider with under 10,000 km, according to what I'm seeing on autotrader.ca. :)

I wonder if they'd take my C8 on trade... ;).

Last edited:
Reactions: mousejunior
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.