This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Favorite Corvette Pics

Riley P

Staff member
Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Thought I would start a thread of your favorite picture of your car or favorite Corvette pic in general. Here is mine from a few years ago in Spring. Every year the old garage would flood in the Spring leaving an inch of ice on the floor. I had my car propped up on 2x4's to keep it from being moored into the ice. The weather was nice out and I had the door opened trying to melt the last of winters fury. I thought I would take a picture of the beast waiting to be released.

Great shot Riley -- With all the pics I take I haven't taken many of mine yet but this spring will bring many more and some very special ones.
For now this will do. It's one of my brother's and my C6..

This is one of my favorites of my '75. It was taken last July along the shore of Georgian Bay.

Love this one even though as a photo it's nothing special, it's the day I got the Borla Stingers installed at Manny's "Original Home Style Garage"

Love 'vettes and drag racing, here's a few.

There's lots of neat photos in this thread.

This one was taken this past November. After all these years, it's hard to choose.

Last edited: