Casual User
Sep 1, 2010
Mississauga, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2000 C5 Coupe
Province
ON
Hey everyone! Apologies if this has already been covered, but I tried searching for existing threads on this issue, but couldn’t find anything. Anyway, My AC works ... but only on the high setting. Any advice? Thx!

Definitely sounds like the resistor. You might have to replace the control itself depending on if the resistor is integral to the unit. Or it could be somewhere else in your circuit (like the fan motor). You will need to double check first. My guess is that it is integral to the control like I mentioned, but double check to be sure.

Definitely sounds like the resistor. You might have to replace the control itself depending on if the resistor is integral to the unit. Or it could be somewhere else in your circuit (like the fan motor). You will need to double check first. My guess is that it is integral to the control like I mentioned, but double check to be sure.
Good suggestion, thanks. I'm not going to try to fix myself (not that smart), so taking it in next week I will suggest this as some to consider. Appreciate it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.