Extended warranties are not for everyone ... They work for me and should be considered ( or not ) if you plan to keep the vehicle long term.

My older Buick Enclave ( that has blown past warranty ) requires an A/C line that is located behind the front bumper which requires removal its several hours labor plus parts .

Its a $1500 job ...
If my car burns to the ground, my insurance will cover it, not my lack of extended warranty...

If I call my insurance company I wonder if they will cover the repair ?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh I'm excited now

If anyone would be so kind as to DM me any dealership that offers a 2 year warranty at a decent price, that would be helpful.

Phoning around NB, getting prices from $3000 (cheapest) to $7600+ for varying levels of warranty.

I just purchased a 22 Convertible, and current warranty expires in September. Just looking to add a couple more years piece of mind is all.

Reactions: Murray20c8
If anyone would be so kind as to DM me any dealership that offers a 2 year warranty at a decent price, that would be helpful.

Phoning around NB, getting prices from $3000 (cheapest) to $7600+ for varying levels of warranty.

I just purchased a 22 Convertible, and current warranty expires in September. Just looking to add a couple more years piece of mind is all.
I got my best price at St. Julie GM dealership Deschamps 877-527-9333. Good luck

Reactions: vacek

Check this thread and this post specifically. LeDon can help you I think..

Reactions: vacek and 1st Vette

send me a DM, I'll send you the contact for best guy for warranty. I paid 2200 + tax for 7 years / 80,000km. You are two years in so it will add 3-4 years on top. Also if you go less mileage you can get cheaper.

LeDon and I sorted this last evening. Extended warranty purchased from him, slick and painless process, done in an hour.

Thanks again @LeDon ! Was a pleasure.