Eric, thoroughly enjoyed your trip with your stories and photographs. It is like we were riding along with you and sadly stiffing you for even gas money.:Biggrin:

Great that you are home and with some luck the weather will break and you can double the mileage on that C7.

Thanks for keeping us entertained. Lots of fun.:thumbs:

LOL "The Gam Centre" --- what have I been missing. That trip to Oz I mentioned earlier may be nearer than I thought.:Biggrin:

Love the pics Eric -- keep 'em coming ... and yes would love to see "Brenda's Report" ... when she has time/
cheers

Colin.

Ok....I said I would be back to share some more.... Here is the link to Brenda's blog and her first installment of our Australian experience.... If you are interested I would recommend you visit this site link and feel free to surf around not only our Australian experiences but some of our other ventures and some of her other interests as well. I may be slightly biased but she does have a knack for entertaining writing....lol.... If you enjoy, come back again as she will be writing a number of Australian chapters before she's done..... I hope you enjoy...

HOSKIN PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT SERVICES INC..

Eric

Last edited:
Eric, I gave you a "like" but it really is for Brenda. Her first "like" on the forum so make sure you pass it along.:Biggrin:

Great write up on your Australian adventures. I want to read the other ones as well.

She does indeed have a knack for travel writing.

hahahaha..... thanks for the like Murray.... I'm not a blog person but there's probably some way to do that or something like that on her blog site too.... I will definately tell her. She does a travel write-up on everywhere we have been. If you haven't already, you can surf around her blog and look at other trips too....

Reactions: Riley P
Leafed briefly thru the blog -- which I thoroughly enjoyed -- will have to leaf thru more when I get time.

I did spend the few minutes watching the montage of your family in your Christmas wish video, while listening to my favourite Christmas song: Feliz Navidad....which you guys jammed at . You folks are very talented: I see that Zach played lead guitar, you and Ken played acoustic, but who played the horn and keyboards? Awesome job....Lots of fun.

Congrats again to Brenda on a terrific website. I suspect that you've had a bit to do with it yourself Eric. It's a joy to visit and great reference for any forthcoming adventure.

Yer C6 looks awesome as does the C7 -- congrats on those.

Thanks for posting -- A real joy to visit.

Colin.

Last edited:
lol.... Colin. As much as I would like to take the credit for the background Felix Navidad music, I cannot.... Although we did have a great sax player there that night that wasn't in the picture.... Thanks again for the blog compliment and I will pass that along to Brenda as well but just to be straight, suspect all you want, but other than sometimes supplying some pictures and occassionally a proof read, the write-ups, the website, the other content..... that is all her baby. She is much better and has way more patience than me for that. :) Have a great weekend my friend.

Eric

Thanks everyone for your interest and comments throughout our recent Australia trip.... Just letting you know that Brenda has written another excerpt for her Australian trip report covering the Mona Museum of Art in Hobart, Tasmania. This place, abeit on the weird side was still amazing. Link is below. For us old timers, I had to zoom up the screen a bit for a comfortable read....

HOSKIN PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT SERVICES INC..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.