This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Eray vs Z06 and why I went Eray!

Great write up GM MUSL. You've experienced what I had been thinking and having run very fast at Spring Mountain, I've definitely got the itch to grab another Z06. I've decided that it's the better fit for my use and purpose.

Now to order one!
What made you dump your first Z06?

Last edited:
What made you dump you’re first Z06?
Stupid decision to get a new 911. Great car in manual but lacks what I've missed in having a V8 mid engined car. Found the cabin smaller than the Corvette and quite a few annoying rattles for a $180k car!

Stupid decision to get a new 911. Great car in manual but lacks what I've missed in having a V8 mid engined car. Found the cabin smaller than the Corvette and quite a few annoying rattles for a $180k car!
911’s are excellent cars, I loved my 911 Carrera S 7sp. Had it for 3 summers.

Now I have a Z06, had high expectations, was worried that I would be disappointed. It has actually exceeded my expectations couldn’t be happier so far. Only have 1500km on the speedo.

Reactions: 1st Vette
Oh for sure the 911 is a great car but I feel it's become a numb driving feeling. I guess I'm used to the torque and sound of the V8s.

Reactions: 1st Vette