Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2012
Edmonton AB
VetteCoins
Car
No Corvette :(
Hi everyone.

I have put together a website for selling the Dynaplug tire repair tools and accessories. Dynaplug is a simple way to repair a tire while the tire is still on the vehicle. there are video's, instructions and FAQ on my site.

desert.jpg

Now, with chatting Riley we have decided to do some promos' for about 2 weeks for forum members here.

I will be adding some bonus items and throwing in shipping till Sunday March 16th.

There will be 3 tiers of bonuses.

Order any Dynaplug tool ( orders under $100 ) and you will get a bonus package of 5 replacement plugs ( $10 value ). Help out friends who have flats or save them for yourself.

Any order over $100 will get free Expedited shipping ( $13 value )

You will see the shipping costs at first, once your order hits $100 or more the shipping will disappear

Any order over $200 will get free shipping and a package of 5 replacement plugs ( $24 value )

All work out to about 12-15% off.

Combine orders with your friends to save on shipping.

Now, speaking of shipping. I do have a $5.00 button if you are in the east and need the order fast and would like Xpresspost shipping. I ship from Edmonton, Alberta. I will try get orders out within 24 hours most of the time.. weekends excluded. tracking will be provided, packages insured.

Now, this link is only visible to the members here.

I will launch my site to the public after this sale is over. These promo's will not be available after March 16th.

BDL Motorsports - Dynaplug main page

After March 17th I will have a page designed for members here to order. It will have ways I can keep track of sales that happen because of the members here.

If you have any questions please ask.

I am only set up for PayPal for online orders as of now.

The USA site only is set up for PayPal too. They charge $22 for shipping to Canada and it takes 2 weeks for order to arrive.

Your order should arrive about 2-7 days after placing it with me.

Thanks,

Brian L

Last edited:
Brian, I want to order three of the "Extreme" Dynaplug units. I do not have PayPal (don't want one after a negative experience). Can you send me a PM and let me know where and if I can send you a Bank or Postal Money order for the units and what the cost would be to ship to Ontario, regular delivery is fine.

Best of luck with your addition to your product line.

Murray Adam

Hi Brian. I want to buy the xtreme kit (stainless) whit compressor at 179.99.
When I click on the item it get me to the a paypal page but doesn't tell me if shipping is included or not and it doesn't say about the extra inserts. Just to be sure I don't make a mistake, do I just click on ''pay whit paypal'' ? and the rest will be done automatically? Thank's Stephane

Brian, I want to order three of the "Extreme" Dynaplug units. I do not have PayPal (don't want one after a negative experience). Can you send me a PM and let me know where and if I can send you a Bank or Postal Money order for the units and what the cost would be to ship to Ontario, regular delivery is fine.

Best of luck with your addition to your product line.

Murray Adam

Ok, can do.

There are two types of Xtreme. The Aluminum and the Stainless version.

The stainless is real heavy... up to you.

5% GST would be on top

Alum $79.99 - $79.99 x 3 is $239.97 plus $12 GST = $251.97
Stainless $89.99 - $89.99 x3 is $269.97 plus $13.50 = $283.47

You would get free shipping and the double bonus of extra plugs.

Payment can be mailed to

BDL Motorsports
#67,
4003 - 98 Street
Edmonton, AB
T6E 6M8

Let me know when you send payment so I can put some aside for your order.

I can take email bank transfer too.

I only take credit cards now by swiping them. I have been burned before on ebay phone credit card orders so I am hesitant on those... I am sure you guys are all fine.

Thanks,

Brian

Hi Brian. I want to buy the xtreme kit (stainless) whit compressor at 179.99.
When I click on the item it get me to the a paypal page but doesn't tell me if shipping is included or not and it doesn't say about the extra inserts. Just to be sure I don't make a mistake, do I just click on ''pay whit paypal'' ? and the rest will be done automatically? Thank's Stephane

OK, the shipping will be free. It won't be added.

Only GST.

I never put the bonuses on these pages as this will be my regular store page down the road.

I am only to selling to this forum so I will know to add the bonus plugs with your order.

Just do the steps to complete the sale and shipping will be free and I will add the 5 pack of plugs.

Thanks,

Brian

Silver medal aint that bad. Thank's Brian, I am happy to make business whit forum peoples. Like I said in the post about tire repair kit, I think every one who own vette should have one of these kit as an insurance policy, these car are not that easy to get on a flat bed truck especially if you have the front splitter. Stephane :seeya:

Hi everyone

The Xtreme version has been in more demand here and from my friends

As of right now I have these quantities in stock.

Orders placed today are not in these totals ( already taken out ) and put some aside for Black 03 Z06 that he is doing a bank transfer tonight.

mini pump 3
Ultralite 10
Pro Alum 6
Pro Stainless 4
Xtreme Pro Alum 1
Xtreme Pro Stainless 2

Now, I am working on a re order today that I should have by Friday.

So, because everyone likes the Xtreme there might be the odd delay shipping of a few days if I run out of it. Just to let you know. I didn't know how the big handle one's would sell.

I am ordering a bigger quantity next time. I wanted to order a small amount the first time to check out the product. Very happy with the build quality of it.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Brian, I plan on ordering the Xtreme Pro Stainless when I get home with the inflator as well if that helps when you are re-ordering.
Terry

Brian my car is sleeping until April if weather permit so if someone need stuff faster, just put my order on hold and fill there orders first, no problem, as long I have my promo I'm happy.

anyway they can't take away my silver medal :D

Stephane

Brian my car is sleeping until April if weather permit so if someone need stuff faster, just put my order on hold and fill there orders first, no problem, as long I have my promo I'm happy.

anyway they can't take away my silver medal :D

Stephane

too late... your order is at the post office. I still have 2 Stainless Xtremes left in stock.

you got free shipping

The post office is a block from my business. Just went out to grab lunch and sent yours. Tracking number to you soon.

They are putting together another order, I will have more by Friday if I run out. Fed Ex 2 day mid week is cheaper then UPS ground to me.

Latest total - items in stock.

mini air pump 3
Ultralite 9
Pro Alum 6
Pro Stainless 4
Xtreme Pro Alum 1
Xtreme Pro Stainless 2

Brian

Last edited:
Just put my order in for 2 pro aluminiums. Can't wait! Got a few goodies heading my way for the vette just in time for the new season now. Thanks for organising this Brian.

Just put my order in for 2 pro aluminiums. Can't wait! Got a few goodies heading my way for the vette just in time for the new season now. Thanks for organising this Brian.

Thanks, I see the order. I will pack the order and send it out tomorrow.

Tracking number to follow after order is sent.

Brian

PS, Another order shipped to me from head office today and will arrive Friday.

Updated stock

mini pump 3
Ultralite 10
Pro Alum 4
Pro Stainless 4
Xtreme Pro Alum 1
Xtreme Pro Stainless 2

By Friday I should have the items that say coming soon. Getting more in of everything above too.

PS: some of you said you have gone to non run flats. We all hope that we don't get a nail/flat but having this in your glove box or rear storage area will worth it's weight in gold on road trips.

I got a nail in my Z06 rear tire and it was a run flat. Places were closed but bought an air pump like these and nursed my way to a chevy dealer the next day. I had to add air every hour. I lucked out that the nail didn't worsen the punchure but would have been better to use this tool right there and then to fix it.

I don't have a rear storage in my ZR1 ( had it in my Z06 ) so i can't place a pump and tool in it and show you how compact these are.

The pump fills my hand and about 1.5" deep... it is small. It will take up very little room.

Brian

Brian -- I got notice that my order is shipped and on its way. (Tracking # attached). As soon as my kit and pump arrive I can take a pic of the cubby in my '11 GS with the pump and kit in it to show the folks how compact it is.
ONly problem is it won't arrive for a few days -- pretty sure by the dimensions I've seen that it'll fit in the C6 cubby with no problem at all with room to spare.

I'll holler when it arrives.
Once again thanks for all you've done,

Colin.

Updated stock as of Monday March 3rd

mini pump 10+ in stock
Ultralite 10+ in stock
Pro Alum 10+ in stock
Pro Stainless 10+ in stock
Xtreme Pro Alum 10+ in stock
Xtreme Pro Stainless 10+ in stock

I did get all the other accessories in.

I will have to develop / update my web pages to add the buttons to buy those - probably tonight.

I will be working on a site just for the CCF people here too.

Introductory special is on till March 16th for this forum only.

Brian

Brian, don't forget I said I would be placing an order after we get back from Florida end of March.
Terry

Brian, I plan on ordering the Xtreme Pro Stainless when I get home with the inflator as well if that helps when you are re-ordering.
Terry

Brian, don't forget I said I would be placing an order after we get back from Florida end of March.
Terry

I will put these two items aside for you.

Also, the orders that are getting close/near to $200 I am throwing in a 5 pack replacement plugs too. ( along with free shipping )

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.