I had to make a few stops for gas along the way, but it was definitely a fun weekend road trip! :)
I believe that Garret was the true warrior on the trip. He figured that he might've used about $150-200 in gas for the weekend. As for the rest of us. I think we really only used about $ 75-100 in gas if lucky. So the classic rules!!:canada::Cheers2::Hurray::Party::Woohoo:

I had to make a few stops for gas along the way, but it was definitely a fun weekend road trip! :)

Good for you Garret....representing C3's
My '75 gets a bit better than half the mileage of my C5.... and with a tank about half the size of the '03.!
I can go maybe 200 miles on a tank, but if I see a gas station beyond 170 miles I'm pulling in!

Thanx for representing!

Graham

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeysZ06
Sorry about that for you Dennis ... without any expectation of you to deliver video ...
The photos are awesome !
I am working on nudging into MikeysZ06 territory with edits from my PDR SD Card that I had on the entire ride!
My first edit came out 4 minutes long and 400Mb in size ... I can't post that ... so I am working on a YouTube way ...

file size is so crazy...... my pictures from the Mountain Cruise this year are a folder with 6-7 GB ......... crazy.... the camera I rented took a picture of 27MB just for one shot.

Even last year I had 600-700 mb of pictures with just Bill and his daughter Brooklyn's car....... reduced some and ken gave a SD card to him this past weekend.... so much time to mess with pictures and files.

B

Reactions: turbozig
Taking my shot at MikeysZ06 video posting in order to share our
CCF Drumheller Cruise Departure taken by my PDR 17Sep2017
The People, the surroundings, the winding roads and the Corvettes all play a part in what makes these cruises rather enjoyable for me
... about this video ...
we are leaving Drumheller and gaining elevation
up to the flat "prairie level"
on our way North to Big Valley

hurray it works :thumbs:
- no sound -
I'm not a great narrator anyway​

Last edited:
IMG_1244.JPG
The second Bleriot Ferry Crossing carrying the C3, C4, C6

Who plans a Corvette Cruise to happen 2 days before a snowfall......... LOL You guys lucked out!

Snowing here!

10-15 cm expected NW of here! :(

B

The Drum Cruisers may be considering it as Great Blessings
as we all have our Trochu Lotto Max/649 Tickets for the hopeful "Lucked Out" part.
(pretty much all of us bought lotto tickets in Trochu while our C3 gassed up)
:thumbs:

Both 2017 CCF 403/780 Cruises ...
Lake Louise & Drumheller had "white weather" following these events
(if I recall it correctly)
Ponoka had forecasted threats that did not materialize.​

Last edited:
Who plans a Corvette Cruise to happen 2 days before a snowfall......... LOL You guys lucked out!

Snowing here!

B

We had a meeting prior with the Corvette God's, which in turn spoke with mother nature and scheduled the weather just for us. How nice was that! :Biggrin:

Snowing here!

B

That's the best way to roll Brian. Bright and sunny for the cruise and cloudy and about to turn crappy as you finish polishing up the Vette and roll it into the garage at home after.
Ya my wife sent me a message to let me know clearly it was snowing today and my Z is parked inside... in her spot. :Cryin:
Looks like it's getting kicked back to the rental garage with the H1 when I get home. Which I discovered yesterday will be a week delayed.:banghead:

October will be great weather... right :Biggrin:

So many great photos from the Drumheller cruise guys. Hopefully next time we can make it and my beater and smirk is in a couple photos of the next one. Really looking forward to meeting you all.

D

That's the best way to roll Brian. Bright and sunny for the cruise and cloudy and about to turn crappy as you finish polishing up the Vette and roll it into the garage at home after.
Ya my wife sent me a message to let me know clearly it was snowing today and my Z is parked inside... in her spot. :Cryin:
Looks like it's getting kicked back to the rental garage with the H1 when I get home. Which I discovered yesterday will be a week delayed.:banghead:

October will be great weather... right :Biggrin:

So many great photos from the Drumheller cruise guys. Hopefully next time we can make it and my beater and smirk is in a couple photos of the next one. Really looking forward to meeting you all.

D

Looking very forward to meeting you as well, and an additional member to cruise with in 2018. Have a safe and pleasant trip back to Canada!

Hello, I was hopeful that I would be given an opportunity for some pictures from this Drumheller and Big Valley Cruise.
There has been some great photos posted already - thank you. We had Heather and another Photographer with some staged
work (as in Big Valley) and I would like to know whether I can gain some memoirs of this Cruise from them so that I can create
a book of my 2017 experiences over this coming Winter. Please PM me on whether the opportunity is here for photos.
I am willing to purchase/donate (especially to Wheels For Wishes and/or this Forum).
Thank you so much! Spence

How do you put in profile picture.
If using a laptop or desktop computer ....
1. You need a photo that you want to use on your device that you are using to access these Forums.
2. Assuming you are on a Computer or Laptop, to access your Profile page, click once on your name on the bar at the top of the screen 4th over from the top right hand corner. Then click "Personal Details" on the drop-down. (or your can get to "personal details quickly by double-clicking on your name on the top of the screen)
3. On the Personal Details Page click on the box by "Avatar"
4. Then Browse for the photo you want to use in the avatar Pop-up.
5. assuming you will know what to do following this ... cheers!

If you are using a hand-held device other than a computer or laptop, the Avatar is setup thru your "personal details" ... unsure on this method without knowing the actual device that you are using. Hope this helps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread