You own it, you enjoy it.The only guys at my work who give me a hard time are the ones who smoke a pack and a half a day and party all weekend. Don't be like a friend of mine who can afford to buy any car only drive sensible cars. He is worried what the guys he work with will think.

I think a flashy car that's shiny, nice, and a little aged is better than a new outta the box flashy car... It says I like my car and I don't need a new one to show how deep my pocket book is!!!!!!!:
So if they don't like it spit melted rubber at em and take off!!!
HAHA

I think a flashy car that's shiny, nice, and a little aged is better than a new outta the box flashy car... It says I like my car and I don't need a new one to show how deep my pocket book is!!!!!!!:
So if they don't like it spit melted rubber at em and take off!!!
HAHA

I don't think this is a new car vs old car thing. I think it is more of just a pure sports car thing where people know you have pockets deep enough for a second vehicle as sports cars normally aren't used as daily drivers all year round.

And for CBC: As for your tires not having much grip.
They may get better as the streets clean up and heat up a bit with the sun. A little off topic but have you looked at the Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 or Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec tires? I have read good things on those...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.