Jan 7, 2012
Hamilton,Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2006 z51
Took in my perfect running 15,000 km 2006 and it failed!...since it was in storage I took it for a run on the highway and then to the facility...and it failed...seems that when the battery is disconnected, the computer needs to be drive clean BS ready....run your AC.. rear defrost...stop and go traffic ..what a bunch of crap...now I am driving my car around with no sticker since today was the day to get it done...they told me to come back after I do these stupid things....anyone else experience this horse crap

No Drive Clean here in Grey/Bruce counties thank god. Too remote I guess. Sorry to hear of your frustrations though.

...after driving all over getting it to reset...the evap still not passed but is better than the first test as 2 things failed...so it was finally a pass...got my sticker....just had to waste gas and cause more emissions and carbon into the air to pass my car...isn't DRIVE CRAP a great thing for the environment?

...after driving all over getting it to reset...the evap still not passed but is better than the first test as 2 things failed...so it was finally a pass...got my sticker....just had to waste gas and cause more emissions and carbon into the air to pass my car...isn't DRIVE CRAP a great thing for the environment?

how long does the test take?

Maybe all of Ontario should get an Grey/Bruce mailing address and register their vehicles there. Sure would cut down on the Drive Clean revenue. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread